No Connection at all to R2

Yam Yam

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Fantastic to hear that! Great thank you very much, so they collected the router from you as well without issue? You're absolutely welcome, sorry that you had the initial issues and thank you for helping us out.

No mate, I did ask the driver if he was instructed to pick anything up from me but he said "if you haven't received any return labels then I can't take it", which makes sense.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Yam Yam said:

No mate, I did ask the driver if he was instructed to pick anything up from me but he said "if you haven't received any return labels then I can't take it", which makes sense.

Gotcha, I'll ask the team about this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 8/28/2020 at 4:42 PM, Yam Yam said:

Hi there,

Could you please email us at [email protected] and provide a link to this thread so we can get this sorted.

Thanks.

On 9/15/2020 at 5:50 PM, Netduma Jack B said:

Hi there,

Could you please email us at [email protected] and provide a link to this thread so we can get this sorted.

Thanks.

Hello Netduma Jack B, sorry for the late reply.

I was checking everyday for email at the time as I thought Fraser or anyone @netduma would've been in touch sooner.

I'll get onto this asap buddy, thank you 👍

On 9/16/2020 at 7:28 PM, Yam Yam said:

Hello Netduma Jack B, sorry for the late reply.

I was checking everyday for email at the time as I thought Fraser or anyone @netduma would've been in touch sooner.

I'll get onto this asap buddy, thank you 👍

Hello all,

@NetDuma Jack B

DHL knocked my door Thursday at 3pm, he asked for the return R2 but I only got the email at 2:49pm so there was no way I could print the return labels off in time, apologies for that.

I showed the driver the email as it states to collect Friday, he said ok & advised he'd pop back the next day.

He visited about 1:30pm & took the item so it should have been with you guys either earlier today or maybe Monday at the latest. Just thought I'd let you know & thanks again for all the correspondence 😎👌

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Yam Yam said:

Hello all,

@NetDuma Jack B

DHL knocked my door Thursday at 3pm, he asked for the return R2 but I only got the email at 2:49pm so there was no way I could print the return labels off in time, apologies for that.

I showed the driver the email as it states to collect Friday, he said ok & advised he'd pop back the next day.

He visited about 1:30pm & took the item so it should have been with you guys either earlier today or maybe Monday at the latest. Just thought I'd let you know & thanks again for all the correspondence 😎👌

Great thanks a lot Yam!

• 6 months later...
17 hours ago, Sterling Abreu said:

good  afternoon i bought a netduma r2 ive been having it for 2 weeks it wont let me reset it manually or on the website

Welcome to the forum!

What's happening when you try to reset it via the interface? To reset it manually, you'll need to hold the pin on the back for at least thirty seconds.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Sterling Abreu said:

its not letting me do anything 

We can replace it if we're unable to get you back up and running. Unplug the router from the power for 10 minutes, reconnect it, wait 2 minutes then try accessing the interface via a wired device. If that doesn't work then hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then try accessing via an ethernet connected device.

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, Sterling Abreu said:

i tried all of that i even look thru comments to see if i can but still not working 

While connected via a wired device, open command prompt on your PC and type ipconfig then press enter and screenshot the results please.

• Administrators

You shouldn't have internet as you were to unplug the internet cable from the R2, did you plug this back in? It's important to try and access the interface without the internet cable connected and while ipconfig shows 192.168.77.1