Dumaos 3.0 and MW (2019) any experiences?

Corbula

Has anyone got any experiences of using dumaos 3.0 for modern warfare? Anyone from the beta who has tried it, how was it? Any improvement? 

You don't have to go into details about features and things while they're still unrevealed just interested on your experience. 

Thanks all. 

I know one or two who tried 3.0 with MW19 and they said it didn't seem to make any difference to their gameplay.

At the end of the day, MW has horrible netcode and servers so your network setup now is probably the best you're gonna get with this game.

17 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

I know one or two who tried 3.0 with MW19 and they said it didn't seem to make any difference to their gameplay.

At the end of the day, MW has horrible netcode and servers so your network setup now is probably the best you're gonna get with this game.

Yea I thought so, thanks anyway. I'm hoping the next one will be much better in that department! 

That's not what I was hoping to hear, I pre-ordered the R2 in hopes of it improving my connection. It didn't help people on BO4 here in Australia from what I've read so I don't know what the point is now of owning it specifically for COD in Aus where there's only 1 server location

Well it’s useful so you don’t get connected to the Asia server.

I play a lot of Australians on the Asia server and they are a annoyance as they lag out the lobby.

15 hours ago, Corbula said:

Has anyone got any experiences of using dumaos 3.0 for modern warfare? Anyone from the beta who has tried it, how was it? Any improvement? 

You don't have to go into details about features and things while they're still unrevealed just interested on your experience. 

Thanks all. 

I have it.......what i'll tell u is this......the connection benchmark feature is the only thing u'll need if you know how to use it.

I dont use bufferbloat sliders or traffic prio - just made the necessary adjustments on the qos flower.

I shoot sniper shots from any gun, i'm playing a different game to everyone else at this point.

18 hours ago, Bert said:

Well it’s useful so you don’t get connected to the Asia server.

I play a lot of Australians on the Asia server and they are a annoyance as they lag out the lobby.

Can’t say I’ve ever been connected to an Asian server, those people must have a bad connection/ISP routing or they’re forcing it with their duma.

I do come across some Japanese players here and there on our servers. There’s usually the same party of 4-5 I see a few times every couple weeks. They’re difficult to kill due to lag but our team of randoms always beat them anyway.. the Australian player base is very sweaty