Kostas83

The red page is not loading I can’t see nothing just the loading circle turning that’s it I can get in to any menu and it says rapp app stopped try back in a minute when you try back nothing happens 

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, Djl said:

I’m using I phone how do I get 179 to my computer 

You'd have to download the file to your phone then access the router interface on the web browser on your phone and go to the update section and browse to find the file to upgrade. Would be easier on a PC but can be done on mobile.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Djl said:

Hi I updated firmware and deleted everything and restarted it it’s not showing ping map black ops 4 and I have r23.0.179

By deleted everything do you mean you did a factory reset? If not you should do that first. Do you mean the whole Ping Heatmap page isn't loading or that servers aren't appearing for the game?

13 hours ago, Djl said:

I did factory reset and the ping is not working for game only black ops 4 

12 hours ago, Djl said:

And the servers they have are not good before started working the ping was 200 ms 

Could you please try summarising your issue/progress in one post as opposed to spreading it out across multiple? This just help Fraser and I understand your issue better :) 

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing on ping heatmap and explain the problem a little further?

Hi how do I stop all the spamming to my router from other players who are mad and they keep spamming me and then I get blue screen a lot with error code on my ps4 and they are spamming my IP address on router I

5 hours ago, Djl said:

Hi how do I stop all the spamming to my router from other players who are mad and they keep spamming me and then I get blue screen a lot with error code on my ps4 and they are spamming my IP address on router I

What do you mean spamming? What is the error code ?

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Djl said:

Are you referring to DDoS? That wouldn't cause a blue screen with an error code on your router, that sounds like your console is just crashing. Are you losing actual internet connection?