I give up

dustyh1981

Screw black ops 4 I'm done with this dam game for all the crap ppl give MW atleast when I shoot people they fkn die. People just dont appear out of thin air. I dont feel like I'm 1 second behind everyone else. Jesus christ this dam game has driven me to the edge of insanity. For all the money I have spent trying to get this game to play right I should have made some progress but NO! My best guess is it is something with the connection and lag compensation but who knows. Sure seems like someone knows something I dont there are clearly people that play this game and do not have these problems and then we have little Jumping Johnny Badass running around the map killing everything  with 2 bullets  whilst dodging any incoming fire like fkn Neo from the Matrix and gets a gunship in the first Minute of a match. I'm sick of it. The only way I get any kills is if I take them completely off guard and still some of those have time to turn around, run towards me and knock me off like I'm a one shot. I literally feel like I'm running around with 20HP while everyone else has 400.  I've got to find another game.  Adios

• Administrators
14 hours ago, dustyh1981 said:

Screw black ops 4 I'm done with this dam game for all the crap ppl give MW atleast when I shoot people they fkn die. People just dont appear out of thin air. I dont feel like I'm 1 second behind everyone else. Jesus christ this dam game has driven me to the edge of insanity. For all the money I have spent trying to get this game to play right I should have made some progress but NO! My best guess is it is something with the connection and lag compensation but who knows. Sure seems like someone knows something I dont there are clearly people that play this game and do not have these problems and then we have little Jumping Johnny Badass running around the map killing everything  with 2 bullets  whilst dodging any incoming fire like fkn Neo from the Matrix and gets a gunship in the first Minute of a match. I'm sick of it. The only way I get any kills is if I take them completely off guard and still some of those have time to turn around, run towards me and knock me off like I'm a one shot. I literally feel like I'm running around with 20HP while everyone else has 400.  I've got to find another game.  Adios

What kind of pings are you getting to the game on average shown by the Geo-Filter? Are you using QoS? Have you fine tuned it using PingPlotter? If you make a new topic we can help you make your connection as good as possible.

I have never seen you mention the Cronus Max, maybe i overlooked it?  And if your using it for remote preference thats fine.  Its not hard to aim and shoot and be accurate, but the fact is recoil is harder to control on a straight line gig over gig connection then some average 40MB over 5MB connection.  Players who watch Guys like swag and korean savage run around and get nukes with pistols and believe what they are seeing are blind.  And once again im a good player and have played witgh multiple good players, and the opinion does not change, average internets prevail in this game.  The Ak in this gm is almost unusable for me, i dont care how much you control the recoil, put me on an average connection and the AK will be easily controlled.  Also not sure what the hostility in your words are? You come off very feisty.  Like i said we can hit this private match up and ill show you some legit gaming skill thats been built over 12 years of playing COD.  Im not like most i have success in the gm, i complain because i feel i have to work 10 times harder then some noobs who live in the middle of nowhere and are getting conbrcted to my NJ Server.

On 3/4/2020 at 7:39 AM, N3CR0 said:

I've said several times that I own a Cronus Max so you clearly don't read...

Do I use scripts on it, no. I use it to use my Xbox Elite controller on my PS4, as I've also said several times.

You say the crosshair don't move, you'll find using a script it does still move so what you're seeing is probably not cheating.

And as Bert has said, the recoil scripts aren't that good anyways. They don't give you 0 recoil, they just give you less.

Whether you use a script or hold down the right stick, its not gonna turn you into Scump. If you're trash, you'll still be trash with a script.

Same goes for all the aim assist scripts, they barely do anything neither plus they make your screen shake which gives away the fact that you're trying to cheat.

I have never seen you mention the Cronus Max, maybe i overlooked it?  And if your using it for remote preference thats fine.  Its not hard to aim and shoot and be accurate, but the fact is recoil is harder to control on a straight line gig over gig connection then some average 40MB over 5MB connection.  Players who watch Guys like swag and korean savage run around and get nukes with pistols and believe what they are seeing are blind.  And once again im a good player and have played witgh multiple good players, and the opinion does not change, average internets prevail in this game.  The Ak in this gm is almost unusable for me, i dont care how much you control the recoil, put me on an average connection and the AK will be easily controlled.  Also not sure what the hostility in your words are? You come off very feisty.  Like i said we can hit this private match up and ill show you some legit gaming skill thats been built over 12 years of playing COD.  Im not like most, i have success in the gm, i complain because i feel i have to work 10 times harder then some noobs who live in the middle of nowhere and are getting conbrcted to my NJ Server

17 minutes ago, ugotstretched said:

I have never seen you mention the Cronus Max, maybe i overlooked it?  And if your using it for remote preference thats fine.  Its not hard to aim and shoot and be accurate, but the fact is recoil is harder to control on a straight line gig over gig connection then some average 40MB over 5MB connection.  Players who watch Guys like swag and korean savage run around and get nukes with pistols and believe what they are seeing are blind.  And once again im a good player and have played witgh multiple good players, and the opinion does not change, average internets prevail in this game.  The Ak in this gm is almost unusable for me, i dont care how much you control the recoil, put me on an average connection and the AK will be easily controlled.  Also not sure what the hostility in your words are? You come off very feisty.  Like i said we can hit this private match up and ill show you some legit gaming skill thats been built over 12 years of playing COD.  Im not like most i have success in the gm, i complain because i feel i have to work 10 times harder then some noobs who live in the middle of nowhere and are getting conbrcted to my NJ Server.

Said that I own a CM quite a few times actually.

My problem is everytime someone sees someone with supposedly no recoil, they yell cheater. And I bet only a small percentage of the CoD community are actually cheating in some way.

I've seen plenty of peoples with hand cam and you can clearly see them holding down the right stick when they fire. Thats including some of the big name YT'bers.

I never said you weren't a good player, I've never even seen you play lol. I also have many years playing CoD, 13 in fact, CoD4 MW was the first CoD game I played online, also have played many other FPS games such as Halo 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas.

I understand why you complain... we all got problems with CoD. We all know that the big streamers and YT'bers know something we don't.

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

Said that I own a CM quite a few times actually.

My problem is everytime someone sees someone with supposedly no recoil, they yell cheater. And I bet only a small percentage of the CoD community are actually cheating in some way.

I've seen plenty of peoples with hand cam and you can clearly see them holding down the right stick when they fire. Thats including some of the big name YT'bers.

I never said you weren't a good player, I've never even seen you play lol. I also have many years playing CoD, 13 in fact, CoD4 MW was the first CoD game I played online, also have played many other FPS games such as Halo 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas.

I understand why you complain... we all got problems with CoD. We all know that the big streamers and YT'bers know something we don't.

My bad for the misunderstanding, Hopefully the gm improves with time

On 3/5/2020 at 9:53 PM, N3CR0 said:

AGREE

It wouldn't actually surprise me if the bigger YT streamers have SBMM turned off in their matchmaking. Makes more and more sense to me, since a lot of them get paid to stream like now when a new game releases.

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

It wouldn't actually surprise me if the bigger YT streamers have SBMM turned off in their matchmaking. Makes more and more sense to me, since a lot of them get paid to stream like now when a new game releases.

Yeah, you could be right. Would make alot of sense.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 10:28 PM, dustyh1981 said:

I know you posted this a while ago. But try turning qos completely off. Just put the damn thing on never and also try putting your geo in spectating mode. I live in MN and have spectrum 200 down/ 11 up and have had plenty of struggles in cod since they switched over to game servers. When it p2p the netduma was the best thing since sliced bread. Now honestly you just have to find a happy medium and call it good. Otherwise just don't play anymore and save your dignity!! Peace out bro