Does Activision have a blacklist?

Grafti

Yeah, I seriously think this.

A few days ago, I read in this forum a user who said that always was having bad games, but when he changed his user, the game went "misteriously" smoothy.
Talking about me, there was only one CoD game in wich I had a decent (not great) game experience in multiplayer, and this game was BO2. The rest of the games where between "not so good" and "awful" (MW3 was a terrible nightmare). In those games my internet was a coaxial cable conection wich gave me a ping around 25ms.
During all this years I've learnt a lot about routers and network settings, and tried every setting possible, but nothing ever worked. NOTHING.

When I see videos about people playing CoD games taking about new dlcs, class settings, connections, or anything, they just rush into enemies. Always. and I wonder why the hell I can not get that smoothy connection and experiences. To be honest, I only remember having those experiences in BO1 when the game chose me as host (then they put the host disadvantage and being host was a S***) and in only 1 match in Advanced Warfare in wich I caught a really good server and did not leave the lobby till it closed. But the reason I always quit playing the CoD game of that year is a rellay doggy an unfair death due to bad connection, or who knows what, wich makes me say "till here!!".

Since AW, I decided not to touch another multiplayer CoD game since I had the best connection and the best Settings, and two weeks ago, the momment arrived when finally (after lot of years waiting) I got a fiber connection with an avarage ping of 12. But, for my surprise, nothing changed. 

Most of the time when I play, I feel like I'm fighting connection, and not other players. I feel That I am a second (or more) behind any other players. I am usually the last ranked player at the end of the game and my k/d ratio is about 0,67. And for some reasons, it also happens to me (like a lot of people here) that after a few bad games, I have one in witch I have an acceptable experience.

I'm not a pro, but I know when it's a fair death and when it's not. Knowing that an enemy will appear from a door in half a second, and starting shooting before he to appear and when he appears you die suddendtly is not a fair death, loosing 85% of all gunfights is not a fairdeath, seing a enemy witch appears suddently and the you die instantaniously is not a fair play, nor less when you watch killcam and this enemy has seen you loooong ago while you where are appearently doing nothing in front of him. And at this momment I turn my sight to my laptop screen through my R1 geophilter, and I see that I'm connected to a host wich gives me a very good ping under 20ms, wich should be translated a great play.
And just in this momment is when I think "Activision... why the hell do you hate me that much? What else should I do to stop having such humilliating gameplays? WHAT ELSE??"

Fiber connection, Netduma R1 with DumaOS, Open NAT, Open Ports, QoS activated, Ping assist... I really don´t know what else could I do.

And friends of mine, who never cared a damm routers and connections, they all have pretty good experiences... they don't lose every gun fight, they not have to care to start shooting first... they just play NORMAL!

So with all this data I seriously belive that Activision have a black list of some accounts wich are choosed to be "the last monkeys" in their games.

To put a Smile at this post, I'm sharing this video wich explains my gamexperience.

1 hour ago, BIG__DOG said:

That game is no longer supported by activision game servers and is strictly peer to peer only so you are reliant on the host's connection.

I noticed that most of the rejected dedicated servers that I have in my list, they all have the same code/number except from only one number.
Peers... sometimes are just aceptable, and some other just sucks.  Is there host disadvantage in this game too?
But I insist. Why the hell all those youtubers have such greats connections?? Which is the magic formula??

13 minutes ago, Grafti said:

I noticed that most of the rejected dedicated servers that I have in my list, they all have the same code/number except from only one number.
Peers... sometimes are just aceptable, and some other just sucks.  Is there host disadvantage in this game too?
But I insist. Why the hell all those youtubers have such greats connections?? Which is the magic formula??

Youtubers cherry pick their game plays that end up in their videos. They also lobby shop.  A lot of these guys if they start a game and die while on a good streak but didn't get all their streaks yet will simply quit that game and find a new one.  They don't waste time with the BS.  So you only see the best but in reality that's not their normal experience.   

On 11/25/2019 at 6:36 PM, PUBzZz said:

Youtubers cherry pick their game plays that end up in their videos. They also lobby shop.  A lot of these guys if they start a game and die while on a good streak but didn't get all their streaks yet will simply quit that game and find a new one.  They don't waste time with the BS.  So you only see the best but in reality that's not their normal experience.   

Lobby shop? Do you mean they pay for getting in good lobbies?

Even if they exit every bad looby till they find a good one, at the end, they find it!!

I can only play like that, once or twice a year.

1 hour ago, Grafti said:

Lobby shop? Do you mean they pay for getting in good lobbies?

Lol. No. Lobby shopping in other words they 'lobby surf'... if they see a high ranked player, a party, another streamer/Youtuber etc then they leave the lobby and find one with none of that.

I put out a challenge to players a couple of years ago who were saying they had the magic formula to get great games, lowering upload etc. I asked for any of them to put up a video showing 5 games in a row unbroken to prove their theories. Not 1 taker. the game is what the game is. all you can do is set things to get the best connection and just play. you will have good games and bad games but you will go insane trying to adjust stuff to get good game after good game. far to many variables. Just my honest opinion you understand and my experience. :)

9 hours ago, bagsta69 said:

I put out a challenge to players a couple of years ago who were saying they had the magic formula to get great games, lowering upload etc. I asked for any of them to put up a video showing 5 games in a row unbroken to prove their theories. Not 1 taker. the game is what the game is. all you can do is set things to get the best connection and just play. you will have good games and bad games but you will go insane trying to adjust stuff to get good game after good game. far to many variables. Just my honest opinion you understand and my experience. :)

Agreed. Game is controlled to not let you rule.

Same as in other online games like Fifa.

Here from Fifa forum and people are unhappy too:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/520440/2-player-online-game-lagging-in-2019

Online Games in 2019 is just mass industry and fun is long gone.

14 hours ago, bagsta69 said:

Great idea. I think I will do the same to youtubers that swear to have the magic formula