Bob's your uncle

puddy

Fraser suggested I create an Introduction post, so here it is...

My name is Bob and I'm probably one the older forum members at 55.  I live in the US (Alabama) and spend most of my gaming time playing PS4 with one of my nephews who lives halfway across the country.  I don't get to see him much, so my online gaming with him is a lot of fun.  He loves COD so I play a lot of Advanced Warfare.  When I say "a lot" I mean maybe three or four hours a week.  I'm not a serious gamer, but I enjoy playing with family and friends.  I currently have COD/AW, Driveclub, the latest Uncharted, and The Last of Us Remastered.

I heard about the NETDUMA R1 from a Drift0r YouTube video.  My previous router was having issues so it was time to upgrade.  Being an average to mediocre COD player, I figured I could benefit from the R1’s lag reduction.  And I definitely have noticed less lag.  It was simple to setup and the features are very helpful.  Throw in the excellent customer support and the NETDUMA R1 was a great purchase.

All the best,

Bob

• Administrators

Hey Bob! Fantastic to see you made an intro post! We have quite a few older members of our community, we're of all ages here :) Glad to see you're enjoying the R1 :) Welcome to the forum. You have a good choice of games in The Last of Us, amazing game.

• Administrators

Hey Bob welcome to the forum. Lots of mature gamers here as well. Gaming doesn't discriminate against age! Anyway really glad you're enjoying the router. Stick about the forum if you like loads of friendly people shooting breeze :)

Archived