Duma Classified Games?

Hey CrossFitKila, I usually add my own ports as well. But you would have to find the ports for a particular game.. So as an example lets say a game uses ports 4000-4020  UDP. Then those are the ones I add.  I know there are some that might add TCP ports as well but I question that. I only add my UDP ports and that seems to give better results.. What game are you playing?

Zippy.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zirkawn said:

so what if you were to manually input only  tcp along with games console which is udp will that work?

It's really unnecessary to do that as either DumaOS Classified Games or the Games Console service will prioritize the ports needed. Once you start adding ports manually thats where it is easy to go wrong and you may end up not priotizing ports correctly but in theory you could do this.

I have a question that ive been meaning to ask.. When one selects Netduma classified games.. Is that only prioritizing UDP packets or is there TCP packets being prioritized also?

Thanks!

Zippy.

• Netduma Staff
6 hours ago, Zippy said:

I have a question that ive been meaning to ask.. When one selects Netduma classified games.. Is that only prioritizing UDP packets or is there TCP packets being prioritized also?

Thanks!

Zippy.

The DumaOS Classified Games profile uses UDP for anything labelled as a console in your Device Manager. For PC it'll figure it out per game using our DPI engine, though you may want to switch your PC to a console for both the Geo-Filter and Traffic Prio.