Scuf sticks or kontrol freeks

Matthew_D

So I have a scuf vantage my thing is before I got a scuf I used kontrol freeks. What’s your guys opinion on them which is better to use scuf sticks or kontrol freeks. Or do you think is doesn’t matter an just comes down to playing a lot an getting use to the scuf thumbsticks or think their the same? An do you guys use either or? 

6 hours ago, Matthew_D said:

So I have a scuf vantage my thing is before I got a scuf I used kontrol freeks. What’s your guys opinion on them which is better to use scuf sticks or kontrol freeks. Or do you think is doesn’t matter an just comes down to playing a lot an getting use to the scuf thumbsticks or think their the same? An do you guys use either or? 

I've used both & I prefer Scuf sticks but I think it comes down to personal preference, I like to use Scuf short domed sticks.

1 hour ago, DanyKTM said:

actullaly I use scuf stick, I never tried KF.  maybe I should....

Yea the kf’s are slightly taller by not that much but for some reason they seem like the give you a little more control. I tried the domed scuf sticks the long one in the right stick for a little but I’m like stuck idk which one I’d like to use. So just thought I’d ask everyone else’s thoughts 

4 hours ago, TryHardUndies said:

I've used both & I prefer Scuf sticks but I think it comes down to personal preference, I like to use Scuf short domed sticks.

See I used the scuf long domed stick on the right stick but I can’t decide if  I like it but I feel like the kf’s give just little more control cause it’s a little taller what do you think though does it really matter. Just have to get use to it? 

18 hours ago, Matthew_D said:

Doesn't matter bro. The whole point with kontrol freeks is to extend your sticks for the less range of motion which interns makes your aim better. The scuf sticks will do the same thing. The one good thing about control freeks is that they are more grippy. Its your preference though.