Hi everyone!

Hi Alex! Wish you well on your new endeavors with Netduma! :)  Good to see another who likes Destiny! Ive always had the up most respect for Bungie.. One of the best independent developers out there. This is one developer that has likely been through it all and seen it all! It will be very interesting to see how they evolve Destiny! And of course with the crazy tweet Phil Spencer posted awhile back has brought very much speculation.. All interesting stuff!  Again good luck!

Zippy.

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hi Alex, it's great to have you onboard! You've got to check out Apex Legends for Battle Royale, it's great!!

Oh yeah I forgot about Apex. I was a big fan of Titanfall 1 and 2 so I know that Respawn are a great studio. I just kind of feel a bit bitter about the fact that Apex is obviously going to delay Titanfall 3... Still maybe I shouldn't knock it until I've tried it! Hopefully they add giant mechs, then i'll be happy.

4 hours ago, Zippy said:

Hi Alex! Wish you well on your new endeavors with Netduma! :)  Good to see another who likes Destiny! Ive always had the up most respect for Bungie.. One of the best independent developers out there. This is one developer that has likely been through it all and seen it all! It will be very interesting to see how they evolve Destiny! And of course with the crazy tweet Phil Spencer posted awhile back has brought very much speculation.. All interesting stuff!  Again good luck!

Zippy.

I'm really excited to see what Bungie do now that Activision is out of the picture. Maybe now that Bungie has more freedom, they'll deliver something truly amazing for the next expansion? Here's hoping...

Thanks everyone for the welcome!