New XR700 Firmware Version v1.0.1.10

Depending on which version of the firmware and on which WAN Port or SFP+ Port on XR700, my workstation CPU usage increase a bit more than normal compare to my WRT3200ACM where is not noticible.

On the SFP+ Port with the v1.0.1.10 when you run a speedtest that reach above 940Mbps, my CPU usage on my workstation can get up to 40-50%. On the new beta, the speedtest is around 650Mbps and the CPU is at 30-40%.

I also noticed that in the Task Manager -> Performance tab -> Scroll down to Ethernet -> The output value is higher there compare to the value seen on a speedtest.net or the ISP speed test.

On 3/18/2019 at 6:33 PM, Micbot said:

Has anyone else received this error message on v1.0.1.10?  I've tried restarting the router and in a few hours it shows the same error again and resets my qos setting every time.

RPC error.PNG

I had the same problem, the way I fixed it was to replace the router and I'm not having any more problems like this. 

• 1 month later...
  • Netduma Staff
7 hours ago, xfalax said:

I am with the new beta for xr700 and it contains DumaOS version: v1.4.8 ..... what improvements does it have? I don't see anything new.

I believe that version is just bug fixes. We'll be announcing what's on the way very soon so you guys know what to expect next on DumaOS :)

• 1 month later...

Well the problem may require a factory reset, although it might be because of the connection between the router and your device... Or it might be to do with your browser. Sometimes using an alternative browser or incognito mode can fix a slow loading issue. If it does, it suggests you might need to clear the cache on your main browser.

• 3 weeks later...