Help

BENORMOUS

i had to re-download the repaired 20gb patch for ps4 elderscrolls last thursday,the estimated time for it varied between 40-60 hrs ,unfortunately patience is not a virtue i possess and i aborted it for a few days.

luckily, when i tried it again it was done in a few hours.

I have the Motorola Arris SB6183 and it has a firmware error that slows it to a crawl and drops packets after downloading anything for a period of time. 

The only fix it is to restart everything, modem and routers.

I've also been having problems on the Playstation network with slow downloads but so are a lot of people. 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/Ps4-Download-speed/td-p/23378312

took me about 4 hours to download the supremacy map pack on fibre connection with 28 down. Checked on network monitor and no matter what I did to the settings it sat at download rate of 2 with the ocassional 1 second spike to 7

took me about 4 hours to download the supremacy map pack on fibre connection with 28 down. Checked on network monitor and no matter what I did to the settings it sat at download rate of 2 with the ocassional 1 second spike to 7

Wad this on xbox?the servers seem.horrible ive not played for a week and it truly is horrible tonight shoot first and die nothing I can do on AW,usually do ok

This was on PS4, When the maps did download I tied a few games on new maps and got wasted, not through lag but totally outplayed by players streets ahead of my skill level. Went back to normal playlists and KDR straight back up  to 4.5 in first game and every game positive after that.

i had to re-download the repaired 20gb patch for ps4 elderscrolls last thursday,the estimated time for it varied between 40-60 hrs ,unfortunately patience is not a virtue i possess and i aborted it for a few days.

luckily, when i tried it again it was done in a few hours.

Are you effing kidding? My old HDD was a 20 gb. This shiz is getting out of hand.

Archived