Jump to content
Rousey

Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Lobby Problems

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys, 

Up until last night the Duma has been running quite well (from getting into games side of view) but today with filtering mode on i cant get a single lobby. Ive done the usual turn off console leave it a few minutes set filter and then boot console and game. Is there something playing up from the last patch? (1.08) i can find lobbies in spectating but obviously i want to use filtering. When in filtering i cant find anything dont even seem to get p2p either

On Ps4 with the XR500 

Any ideas would be great. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Rousey - not heard of any reports of this, sounds more like a game issue in all honesty.

But to make sure you're all good on the Netduma side, best to click Flush Cloud if you haven't already (in your Geo-Filter Map Options) - it'll take about 45 seconds and you can ignore the popup saying it's taking a while. Then restart everything (router and console).

My gut says it'll be better for you today regardless of what you do on the router but I could be wrong of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok thank you Admin, 

Like i say everything seems to have been running great until then. I had no doubt its the damn game i can imagine this game is driving you guys nuts. But thanks for the reply and ill give it test this evening and let you know my findings. 

 

Thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick update

flushed the cloud rebooted everything but and im still at the same point i can not for the life of me find a game when in filtering mode 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you seeing anything blocked on the Geo-Filter that seems to prevent you getting a game? Perhaps something in the same location every time?

initially i noticed that the server in Ireland was blocked but restarted the router and the game and that was back to being white-listed but i haven't noticed anything else being blocked no

Ive also noticed there are lots of servers still not even showing on the map or showing as peers i know you guys are still working hard on the cloud is this something wrong my end or is it still a case of they will get sorted soon

Further update, it is blocking servers outside my radius but i dont they are the ones i dont want to play on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's odd, if that was blocked it certainly could have given you the experience you mentioned. After a restart when it was whitelisted again did it perform better? Uncertain at this point, we still are working on the cloud. Whats your radius set to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@synthesi - could you post publicly here please so we can all assist you. If it’s something your would prefer to be kept private, you can email us at [email protected]

@Rousey - we will be looking to add improved server classification, we’ve got a few so far. But the main objective right now is to get all servers in the correct location which our new tool will do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replies. I just flushed the cloud again and also I did some testing over the evening and iv'e found the geo filter for some reason keeps picking up my laptop (its showing the ip of it on my network) as a peer in the middle of the sea not even sure why that is happening.

My go to servers are always the ones in Spain and i can not get onto them no matter i do its like they don't exist. I changed location to Germany worked fine, changed to Italy worked fine (not great game wise but connected) But trying to get onto the Spanish servers, which is what i always use because for me they give me the best games is just impossible.

This might sound stupid and apologies if so but is it possible they've been all completely misplaced because no matter how long i sit in a lobby i just cant get a server when in filtering mode. I know i can put in spectating and join other European ones but the game is just not enjoyable. 

I literally have no clue on what to do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Put it in the thread they linked, no need for a separate thread.

I did put it in the thread some days ago to which it got buried in everyone else's problems so i created my own. Since i can find games with spectating mode on i didn't think it was part of the issue that everyone else is having

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rousey said:

I did put it in the thread some days ago to which it got buried in everyone else's problems so i created my own. Since i can find games with spectating mode on i didn't think it was part of the issue that everyone else is having

Sounds like it's all part of the same problem to me, if you read my last post in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rousey said:

Thanks for the replies. I just flushed the cloud again and also I did some testing over the evening and iv'e found the geo filter for some reason keeps picking up my laptop (its showing the ip of it on my network) as a peer in the middle of the sea not even sure why that is happening.

My go to servers are always the ones in Spain and i can not get onto them no matter i do its like they don't exist. I changed location to Germany worked fine, changed to Italy worked fine (not great game wise but connected) But trying to get onto the Spanish servers, which is what i always use because for me they give me the best games is just impossible.

This might sound stupid and apologies if so but is it possible they've been all completely misplaced because no matter how long i sit in a lobby i just cant get a server when in filtering mode. I know i can put in spectating and join other European ones but the game is just not enjoyable. 

I literally have no clue on what to do 

Thats a Geo-Filter anomaly, don't worry about that, it won't affect your experience at all.

If its working fine in other locations then its possible that the Spanish server has been moved. Before that did the ping seem to be correct for it being in Spain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will literally not find any Spanish servers at all but its now doing it with east coast USA and the German ones i just get lobby not join-able then thrown out to the main menu the only option i have is to run spectating. The Spanish servers always pinged at 40ms which was what i found over the last few years as i used them in WW2 to be the normal range for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jedi4ya said:

Any news with this bug, because I can only join a game if I am with someone, other then that by myself i get the boot all ways

Have you tried flush cloud yet and seen if your experience improves afterwards? If so we will be making further optimisations to the cloud shortly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi i've not had much time to get on the PS this weekend life has been hectic. I had a mess around with the new update and i cant be certain (i'm no wizard) but i noticed since the update when i launch the game it now pings most of the server locations but Spain is completely missing. so i pinged the servers and there is a bunch that look like they are located in Southampton on the map but when you check the IP it is in fact a Spanish server. So long story short is it possible the cloud has now miss located the Spanish servers completely and could that be the reason why when the circle is over Spain it never finds a single game and throws into P2P? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rousey said:

Hi i've not had much time to get on the PS this weekend life has been hectic. I had a mess around with the new update and i cant be certain (i'm no wizard) but i noticed since the update when i launch the game it now pings most of the server locations but Spain is completely missing. so i pinged the servers and there is a bunch that look like they are located in Southampton on the map but when you check the IP it is in fact a Spanish server. So long story short is it possible the cloud has now miss located the Spanish servers completely and could that be the reason why when the circle is over Spain it never finds a single game and throws into P2P? 

You are correct, yes. We very recently discovered a bunch of servers that have been mislocated by our last cloud update. There's quite a few tweaks happening every week now, so it shouldn't be long before the Spanish servers are back in the right place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...