Todays Patch

Ste G

Yeah all working fine as of last night on the XR500.

Update the game today, flush the cloud, all I get is searching for player, change to spectating, Game finds lobbies (yet the seem to be USA lobbies).

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so can you confirm pre patch it was working fine and then only after the patch you begun to see this issue? Has the game been rebooted since then and have you tried with ping assist off/on to see if this affects it?

Been working fine for me, turned off strict mode, deleted my console from router and found a game although it took a long time and lobby still isn't filling up, could be an xbox issue

My experience with Milestone 1.3 and the new Blops 4 12GB patch today.

When joining a friends lobby everything worked fine, MP/Blackout. MP strict mode on / auto ping on focused solely on the UK. For Blackout I always turn strict off and vastly expand the geo zone to all of Europe.

When playing solo I had to turn the geo filter to spectate to get a match in Blackout. Any changes you make require a game restart.

Wow. So I just set GEO filter to spectate. Connected to game. Going okay. Care package. Gun ship. Decimating. MIGRATING HOST. Noooo. Game stalls then crashes. Just my dumb luck. This game is a freaking disaster. It was bad pre-patch. It's a complete unplayable disaster. 

Having same issues as everyone else in this thread. All worked fine on Xbox last night (after downloading milestone 1.3 firmware), but can't find a single game after today's game update.  

I prefer to stick with the old firmware, finding games in just a few seconds. The update of treyarch improved the game. I dont going to update to DUMAOS anymore, it was a mistake from the start. Everything was fine until I updated the router. Right now I'm with the old firmware and I have no complaint.It's like the story with the chicken that laid golden eggs...

Hi Guys, Same on PS4 after 1.05 update.  Had to turn the Geo filter off (XR500) and connections were horrid to say the least.  Major lag and no hit detection.  No problems at all before the update, no router setting changes or anything like that.  Tired un ticking STRICT MODE, no change.  Tired opening up the filter radius but that didn't help either.  It is completely unplayable now on PS4 (at least for me last night).  I just played bots for practice.  Hopefully you guys can find a solution fairly quick.  Thank you.    

5 minutes ago, JeepN77 said:

Hi Guys, Same on PS4 after 1.05 update.  Had to turn the Geo filter off (XR500) and connections were horrid to say the least.  Major lag and no hit detection.  No problems at all before the update, no router setting changes or anything like that.  Tired un ticking STRICT MODE, no change.  Tired opening up the filter radius but that didn't help either.  It is completely unplayable now on PS4 (at least for me last night).  I just played bots for practice.  Hopefully you guys can find a solution fairly quick.  Thank you.    

Same for me, since yesterday update on ps4, more part with duma OS XR 500. Say that I buy this shit to have a good ping more than 200 Euros and in the end we are obliged to play on crap servers like the others. Fuck, I'm angry. It's shit that duma bone and mansongere pub.

I am in France and I connect to all the serbeur of the world except l'Heurope. Full ass to have system that never works.