Just picked up new chair :)

bagsta69

Just picked up a new gaming chair now that the office is also a gaming room. Just need a new TV in there and my man cave (big cupboard spare bedroom) will be complete.post-788-0-69198800-1434395596_thumb.jpg

Nice! That looks real comfortable! Those speakers embedded at the top?

Yeah its got blue tooth connectivity to and some sort of surround sound not that ill be using that as I have headphones.

This X-Rocker Gaming Chair is ideal for older gamers as this is pedestal mounted with swivel action and arms. Compatible with consoles, hand held systems and music with a 2.1 audio system with Bluetooth connectivity. Chair is 64x94x94cm and weighs 17.3kg.

• Compatible with all consoles.
  • Size H64, W94, D94cm.

My man cave is an alcove in the bedroom with my 22inch TV and gaming chair and PS4 and I'm as happy as Larry... Although I will quantify that remark as I don't know who this Larry is....

So if anyone can shed some light on the issue of "who is this Larry and why is he always so bloody happy!"

He obviously doesn't play AW

That looks real nice Bagsta.  I have looked at those a couple of times, so I will be most interested in hearing a report after about 10 or so hours of gaming to hear your "in game" impressions.

Bob's your mothers brother. :)

attachicon.gifnewsetup.jpg

Sweet looking set up.  A frosty beverage seems to be missing from that picture though, so I am claiming FAKE.  :D

Bob is ACTUALLY my uncle, but I have never called him bob.  Opportunities missed I guess.   *sigh*

• Netduma Staff

To be fair the speakers are at least 12 years old but my audio normally goes through my headphones or now through the chair :)

Yeah, I just thought they looked old :) Are the speakers on the chair any good? :)

The Alter at which you pray is coming on a treat Reverend. :)

So if anyone can shed some light on the issue of "who is this Larry and why is he always so bloody happy!"

He obviously doesn't play AW

Hey Macca, best explanation I could find is about an Australian boxer called Larry Foley (1847 - 1917). He was undefeated in his career.  Larry retired aged 32 and collected a purse of £1000 for his final fight.  It's suggested he was extremely 'happy' with his lot back in the 1870's - which is just when the phrase 'Happy as Larry' is first cited   :)

I know, I know..  I gots far too much time on my hands today. :P

No worries mate, the guy I game with most nights is from Connecticut and he had a look for one and said that they don,t sell it over there. He's having a look for a chair for himself and if he finds one ill pass on the details. He is taller and heavier that me too.

Never-mind the Vanilla Gorilla and his enormous, imposing figure.   :o  ;)   HAVE YOU GAMED IN IT YET?!?!?

Details man..... details...

No I had to get up at stupid oclock this morning to go and do some work, it will never catch on and so went to bed early (midnight is early for me) and just got home. However I will be firing off a few rounds this evening. :)

Archived