Playing on ww2 dedicated server is like pulling teeth / help?

Macabi83

I do not know why, I am playing on the Florida dedicated servers with pings from 10-15 and I all the gun battles are given to the opponents when I shoot first , when its on p2p things work good for me with crisp connection, what can i do? any way to force p2p, any settings as to having better experience on the dedicated servers? I have open nat, con/ set at 20/45 which gives me A plus on buffer bloat test. 

I really do not know why my experience on a very close dedicated server is so bad, 500 mile range to it , strict on, preemptive. 

I don't want to disappoint you but I think trying to force p2p while dedicated servers around you are fully functional is almost impossible. Everyone near you is automatically connected to a dedi leaving you alone searching for strict p2p matches. I've been in this situation numerous times.

I do not know why, I am playing on the Florida dedicated servers with pings from 10-15 and I all the gun battles are given to the opponents when I shoot first , when its on p2p things work good for me with crisp connection, what can i do? any way to force p2p, any settings as to having better experience on the dedicated servers? I have open nat, con/ set at 20/45 which gives me A plus on buffer bloat test. 

I really do not know why my experience on a very close dedicated server is so bad, 500 mile range to it , strict on, preemptive. 

I'd try forcing a different dedi, I expect Florida probably gets players from Cuba, Puerto Rico, etc.

I once played some Puerto Ricans in BO2, it was torture.

Im about ready to give up on cod and Netduma again like i did back in B03. I have constantly one of if not the lowest ping to lobbys 15-20ms with all other players 35-55+ and i just get facerolled in 9/10 games - Feels like i have a spud gun. I really enjoy War but at the moment with the Dedis down its so painfull to play. Even while the Dedis were up and "working" 80% of my games still felt like p2p/listen server type games.

It still doesn’t matter what settings I have in Montana. My ping is still 60-80. I have tried every different setting known to man. Any help or suggestions would be awesome. I keep getting the same suggestion of throttling my up and download down. And setting my ping assist to 0

It still doesn’t matter what settings I have in Montana. My ping is still 60-80. I have tried every different setting known to man. Any help or suggestions would be awesome. I keep getting the same suggestion of throttling my up and download down. And setting my ping assist to 0

You should read the post I made earlier, you will never get better ping to the dedis living in the 406. We had a whole crew rolling tonight wrecked a few lobbies even with the horrendous lag I pulled a 37 kill game out with a mid air snipe lol. The best are the private matches we set up, you'll ping at 20-40ms to all of us and you won't believe how good it plays!