Infinite Warfare LAGGGG

Still getting 7ms to my local server, and every game is a lagfest.

That'll be their laggy as fook dedicated servers. I have the same problem, once I find a pretty much lag free lobby, I'll stay in it til it closes then pretty much don't find another one that session.

My k/d ratio was 1.5, got the Duma, went up to 1.7, now dropping fast coz I'm quitting match after match after match.

That'll be their laggy as fook dedicated servers. I have the same problem, once I find a pretty much lag free lobby, I'll stay in it til it closes then pretty much don't find another one that session.

My k/d ratio was 1.5, got the Duma, went up to 1.7, now dropping fast coz I'm quitting match after match after match.

Ditto. Its been worse since last update,,,,as if their all pro's too.

Weird, I could have just had a good day yesterday but things felt better for me. I bet I play today and things end up sucking again haha That's what's so annoying about IW though, one day it plays smooth and the next day it plays terrible. 

I'll stay in it til it closes then pretty much don't find another one that session.

Haha if I finally find a decent lobby some kind of BS will occur. Either everyone rage quits and the game doesn't fill up again (despite IW's insistence on throwing me into late joins 90% of the time...

Still on east US me. My only problem the last few matches is blind as fook team mates. I love it when I an enemy runs past several of my team mates just to get to me without anyone shooting them, I really do! *rolls eyes*

I swear, a fooking cat could play better than some peoples on this game.

I've been desperate to try and find settings that work consistently for me in this game and I think I've found my sweet spot. My settings are pretty much the same as in my other post on this thread, but now I've set my device prioritization to 100 for my console on both upload and download (share excess obviously ticked), and IW has felt much much better for me. It's pretty much impossible to not have any WTF moments still lol but my bullet registration has felt 10x better since I tried out my new settings. I have no idea if this is the reason why it feels better or not or if it's all just in my head, but something is definitely noticeable (for the better). Just thought I'd share it here for anyone who wants to give it a try.  

I've never found my sweet spot. After a couple of hundred tests using different settings, nothing has worked for me consistantly.

EDIT : Tried that before Joe. Made no difference to me.

I'm not saying I'm all of the sudden starting to drop nukes left and right but for me it's helped me get more consistent games. The coding for this game is worse than anything I've ever played lol (I don't know, AW was pretty horrendous too). As great as the Netduma is, it can't completely squash all the shitty variables IW has. My settings just counteract those variables the best it possibly can. At the end of the day IW is never going to play flawlessly lol  

Yeah, I knew what ya meant ;)

I've tried every trick I've read on here, not a thing has worked. Its basically the same as it was pre Duma now, 1 good game, 5 bad.

I've even gone back to camping and still finishing negative alot ffs.

Fuck it. After another awful night of this lagfest, I officially give up. Will be playing BOps3 from now on. Deleting IW.

Hey I don't blame you haha Not even a comparison of how much better BO3 plays. 

Yesterday again it was inconsistent, bullets disappeared into orbit ( or somewhere) shot dead before I've got there, had numerous gunfights where I've started shooting for them to kill me after they really should have been almost on there last legs, next your aim goes off like your holding jelly, and you get that instant death from a player that had just almost appears on your screen, as he judders into you, 2 v 6 games or games where the enemy is 10- 1 but feels like it's just started, or being kicked constantly.

That was my weekend session on IW.

'Must be the way I'm playing tho"

I got in there first, but i do love the game that's even more anoying.

I played a few games too but mainly played battlefield for the wknd and even bf was hit and miss some games,I think there's allways gonna be sponging enemies no matter what game you play it's literally a case of taking the rough with smooth these days,still dropped 2 de atomisers out of about 8 games all wknd tho

it's literally a case of taking the rough with smooth these days,still dropped 2 de atomisers out of about 8 games all wknd tho

Of course but we play video games for fun and I don't call a 3 hour session where I only actually only play in 4 or 5 games fun.

I've never even been close to getting a nuke. Had them in MW2 and MW3 no problem but this, never could get anything past a warden and getting them is difficult lately.

I know how you feel honestly I do,last wknd I couldn't hit a thing literally had the most frustrating wknd ever,this wknd it's been OK bullets were registering and finishing enemies off,I feel my Internet decides when it wants to perform and when it doesn't,I've got allmost 4 weeks dsl up time without a single drop so I know my broadband is stable so I can never get my head round when it's not working,I hope it clears up for you soon

• Netduma Staff

I've noticed so many people having trouble with IW and MWR recently; it's borderline ridiculous. I'm hoping they sort out the issues on their end soon; we've tested these games for months now, and whilst we can certainly improve the experience, we can't fix the mess it's currently in.

We appreciate everyone's updates on the status of the game though - and we also appreciate that Black Ops 3 is better. *drops mic*

I've noticed so many people having trouble with IW and MWR recently; it's borderline ridiculous. I'm hoping they sort out the issues on their end soon; we've tested these games for months now, and whilst we can certainly improve the experience, we can't fix the mess it's currently in.

We appreciate everyone's updates on the status of the game though - and we also appreciate that Black Ops 3 is better. *drops mic*

I remember buying ghosts on release and playing for hours it was glorious all the way through its life cycle for me and I thought wow they really have finally nailed great net code and connections across the board,cod will only get better i thought lol how wrong was I

It's a real flip of a coin experience playing IW it can change in ainstant, to the point you can't work out what's happened.

I stopped playing Destiny due to its terrible matchmaking but IW has caught it's illness,which I'm not sure there is a cure for.

It's like your wife's got the controller, your telling her what to do and obviously it all goes wrong .

Completely out of your power.

I've never found my sweet spot. After a couple of hundred tests using different settings, nothing has worked for me consistantly.

EDIT : Tried that before Joe. Made no difference to me.

Same. Literally hundreds.

The reason why Inferior Warfare plays so bad is the server sync. I throttled down my connection to 1%. I started with 4 bars then mid game it went to 2 bars and after some seconds back to 4 bars again and never dropped then. While dropping to 2 bars I also had no packet loss. 

I remember buying ghosts on release and playing for hours it was glorious all the way through its life cycle for me and I thought wow they really have finally nailed great net code and connections across the board,cod will only get better i thought lol how wrong was I

Same m8...loved Ghost's, couldn't stop playing it.

I'm hoping they sort out the issues on their end soon; 

They just keep making things worse. I swear they don't care about this game since it was the biggest flop in CoD history.

Everytime they 'try' to fix things, they just make them worse.