Titanfall 2 thoughts

liveandletdie34

Is any body connecting to any dedicated servers or are they all p2p and also how are you finding the partying up me and a mate party up get one game then disconnects up after every game

Are you on Xbox?  I have both but so far only played on PS4 and no problem getting games at all.  All games are (I think) on dedi's.   I am going to try XB today but from what I heard it is not easy getting games and same with the  PC folks. 

I assume you are in GB?

Good luck...

Is any body connecting to any dedicated servers or are they all p2p and also how are you finding the partying up me and a mate party up get one game then disconnects up after every game

Yes, that is all I am getting, P2P only, have not once been connected to a dedicated server once. I even selected the closest one too me in the main menu. Just so I am not mistaken, if the option is "UPDATE" on the geo filter, that means it is a P2P, correct? Not a single connection game me the option to "TEMP BAN" yet.

Too add to that, that latency on this game actually feels worse than COD at times. The kill cams are quite often showing me that I never fired when I let a whole clip and the other player was a just absorbing it. I know kill cams are not accurate but at moments I feel like I am playing COD.

there really isnt no p2p in this game these all are true dedis played the game yesterday for about 3 hrs no lag what so ever with a game like this you dont need the geo filter 

there really isnt no p2p in this game these all are true dedis played the game yesterday for about 3 hrs no lag what so ever with a game like this you dont need the geo filter 

Than why are they showing up on my geo filter as personal hosts and why I am getting lag?

Ha, wasn't trying to spam the forum, just wanted to make a new thread displaying my experience and findings. I responded in that thread to your comment there. Thanks

I know, I was being sarcastic cause it happens like 10 times a day with people who need help

If it's showing as P2P but appears to be dedicated then they will need to be added to the dedicated server list. We are awaiting the game to be delivered and then we'll be able to test.

SLACKERS.

Just kidding :P

They're all dedis bro.  That issue with the party disconnect happened during the tech test.  We basically had to party up for every match.  We ended up creating a network so everyone we were partied with was on the same screen and invites went out to all.  It's really annoying and I hope they sort it out soon.  I haven't played in a party yet for the real version, but I will be tonight.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Yes, that is all I am getting, P2P only, have not once been connected to a dedicated server once. I even selected the closest one too me in the main menu. Just so I am not mistaken, if the option is "UPDATE" on the geo filter, that means it is a P2P, correct? Not a single connection game me the option to "TEMP BAN" yet.

Too add to that, that latency on this game actually feels worse than COD at times. The kill cams are quite often showing me that I never fired when I let a whole clip and the other player was a just absorbing it. I know kill cams are not accurate but at moments I feel like I am playing COD.

That sucks man.  I have only had 3-4 slightly laggy games out of at least 40 matches.  

If it's showing as P2P but appears to be dedicated then they will need to be added to the dedicated server list. We are awaiting the game to be delivered and then we'll be able to test.

Fraser, They're all dedi servers.  Let's get this game in the system!

Are you on Xbox?  I have both but so far only played on PS4 and no problem getting games at all.  All games are (I think) on dedi's.   I am going to try XB today but from what I heard it is not easy getting games and same with the  PC folks. 

I assume you are in GB?

Good luck...

No problems getting games on XB Bawgs!  There were a couple lobbies which weren't full in some of the lesser played game types, but I had matches every 45 seconds or so

Quick tip, they have a full server browser with pings in the main screen hit square button on PS4 anyway and wala a full list of all active servers listed by region and ping:)! Sometimes selecting a different server will result in quicker load times and superb hit detection!

Quick tip, they have a full server browser with pings in the main screen hit square button on PS4 anyway and wala a full list of all active servers listed by region and ping:)! Sometimes selecting a different server will result in quicker load times and superb hit detection!

I tried that and it doesn't work. All servers close to me it has listed results in an error. Also, the pings they have listed are not even close to correct. The servers close to me list around a 20 - 25ms but in game, whatever server it chooses, I am at 50ms... 65ms... 85ms and sometimes higher. I suspect this maybe different per region.

• Administrators

I tried that and it doesn't work. All servers close to me it has listed results in an error. Also, the pings they have listed are not even close to correct. The servers close to me list around a 20 - 25ms but in game, whatever server it chooses, I am at 50ms... 65ms... 85ms and sometimes higher. I suspect this maybe different per region.

Check that the Geo-filter is not blocking the server list from populating. 

Archived