Titanfall 2 thoughts

liveandletdie34

I think sales will rise as the other big games that are coming out fail to produce quality game play, also all DLC is FREE and they have about double the active dedicated

servers than all other FPS titles out at the moment.

I wish there were more game modes w/o Titans. 

It's been a long time since I palyed a game with minimum WTF moments.

EA foolishly released TF2 after BF1. As a result , this little gem was trampled. Sometimes I wonder if all these hot shot CEOs have any brains at all.

I wish there were more game modes w/o Titans. 

It's been a long time since I palyed a game with minimum WTF moments.

EA foolishly released TF2 after BF1. As a result , this little gem was trampled. Sometimes I wonder if all these hot shot CEOs have any brains at all.

Get yourself on the titanfall 2 forums dude and post some ideas up, you never know, if you get a big enough support and they listen to their community they may add things :)

I highly appreciate this game along with the amazing moments that happen throughout.  I like IW for being IW while TF2 is a different form of enjoyment.  Good time to be a FPS player for sure.  I honestly think the game should have been released during Late Jan - Early Feb though.

Attrition clip below, talk about Flanks for days lol

https://www.twitch.tv/spiiicychips/v/99858999

I highly appreciate this game along with the amazing moments that happen throughout.  I like IW for being IW while TF2 is a different form of enjoyment.  Good time to be a FPS player for sure.  I honestly think the game should have been released during Late Jan - Early Feb though.

Attrition clip below, talk about Flanks for days lol

https://www.twitch.tv/spiiicychips/v/99858999

pretty sweet moves...might have to experiment a little more with phase shift.  It's perfect for reloads in combat

pretty sweet moves...might have to experiment a little more with phase shift.  It's perfect for reloads in combat

You'll love it as the ultimate rushing tool especially if you can get into the enemy spawn it's ovah!  Would suggest using the tactical skill slot for the weapon to reduce cool down time per kill =P

Archived