How the bloody hell did that happen !!

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

Dude i know this nightmare. Doing so its like taking part in paranormal activity movie. Squzing between the tiny alies in shops traing to keep up with here. Dude i feel ya

I have to set up gaming days ahead of time with my wife because she will drop a DNA bomb on you like that.

Then gaming day is totally wasted. lol.

Being an American, I love how you gents speak. Bank Holiday = Government Holiday (I'm lucky to be a government employee so I get them off too). My grandfather is from Durham. I'd love to visit some day

post-881-0-10884700-1430501014_thumb.png

Lol pikeys are more traveller folk from Ireland Geordie accents are regional accents spoken in north east of England here's a sample

I actually understood most of it. It's funny how accents give people's regional orientation away. A perfect example is Pennsylvania. Certain sections have different dialects. It's pretty cool.

i remember the first scottish guy i ever knew, he was drafted in as technical manager at an electronics company i used to work for.

many weeks of awkward charades and vacant nodding followed until we got the guy fully decrypted

Bro since your married you realize you have no choice.If your wife goes clothes shopping on your day off and she asked you to go,your going.Any man that says they "run the show" is full of shit.And anyone that's married knows this to be true.Like i tell Mrs.fuzzy you can run the show 95 % of the time,but my 5 % is a strong 5 %.

And she replied by throwing me her panties and said "put those on" to which i replied "I can't get into those" and she said "your right and you won't either until your attitude changes"

Point,set,match... Mrs. Fuzzy

Archived