AW One Shot - TRIPLE kill

gkontos10

• Netduma Staff

This is the first time that happens to me..

First blood - one shot triple kill- mercyless

All in just a min :-)

https://youtu.be/gjjDDpy_PUs

P. S.

How can i send my video to the contest?

Nice vid man! To enter the contest follow the instructions here :)

Nice. The first thing I noticed was the countdown timer started at 15. I don't know if it's an old wives tale, but to me it seems like I'm either host when that happens or I've got the right connection because I usually have a great game then.

Hehehehe we won the game..

Usually when the count down starts from 15 means that i will have good connection..

Other wise its bad...

TThanks for your good words

Guys check this out..

Triple kill with one bullet w/ Mors

I had emailed it too.. 

Lemme me know what u guys think

Guys check this out..

I had emailed it too.. 

WTF and FTW anothere triple bitch slap

I thought 15 meant you was host

That's what I always thought too. Either way I know it's going to be okay when I see it. I'm going to survey tonight. The other night was utter garbage for me but for the most part it's been better lately.

That's what I always thought too. Either way I know it's going to be okay when I see it. I'm going to survey tonight. The other night was utter garbage for me but for the most part it's been better lately.

i've been in a few p2p lobbies where the countdown didn't start at 15, normally it does though, the ones where it didn't the game played awful for me.

i've also been in a few p2p games where the countdown hasn't even started for a couple of seconds and then gives you the full 15 , when i checked the circles i wasn't host but the game played just as well as i would expect if i was host.

usually if i'm p2p and not hosting the game , next match gives me host and it stays with me thereafter, which is just as well because..............................

i am toby 'entitled to be hostin' jugs

Guys check this out..

I had emailed it too.. 

gotta be one of the best spots in the game for a triple at the start of a match

The countdown timer starting at 15 does not mean your in a P2P lobby or host.Very rarely do i get a countdown less than 15 sec and those games are all on dedi's.I wish i knew the formula that is in effect for how you load into a lobby and what it means during that game session.I have my own ideas but i'm sure they are all random situations during the game that just happend.Let's just say the best game i ever had i went 68 and 3 in dom with 17 caps and 11 defends and my countdown timer started at 2 sec.I was almost unkillable,obviously i was on the good side of lag comp.I know this as i felt like i was 2 sec ahead of everyone on the other team and i've never had a game like that in my life.

Archived