Average ages

Macca65

As an older gamer I am always intrested when I see older/senior gamers in the lobbies.  I came across a guy who stated he was 73. :D  What age do you think you will pack video games in?  I am 60 and can see myself going for a few years yet, eyesight and reactions willing :lol:

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thats awesome Macca, I hope to be playing games when I'm older. Seems like the perfect hobby for retirement, could even try go pro lol

I'm 29 

44 and for the past 4 years I have been blaming LAG for my poor performances , now of course I realise that's not exactly true ! My eyesight is simply shot and I have the reactions of a dead cat .. But I solider on

Me and you both :lol: :lol: :lol:

43 --  There are alot of us 40+'s out there still gaming.  I love it.  For all you guys or girls who remembers this one:  This was my first love.  You never forget your first.

http://forum.netduma.com/uploads/images/1429385651-U354.jpg

My first one was the Nintendo NES, the went on to PC gaming. Then consoles, wii/wiiu/Ps

First gen gamers in da house

I'm 46, started on pong then on to atari 2600, don't intend to give up gaming till I lose the use of my eyes/ears/hands/mind

So next year? :) Just kidding. I'm 44 and pong was the beginning for me too.

gaming till i die..........

.......................from a severe blow to the skull from my wife when she finally gets peed off with me gaming 'all the godamn time'  when i should be doing home improvements.

43 --  There are alot of us 40+'s out there still gaming.  I love it.  For all you guys or girls who remembers this one:  This was my first love.  You never forget your first.

http://forum.netduma.com/uploads/images/1429385651-U354.jpg

The original Kaleco Vision game system?!?!  That was the SHIT back in the day.  *jealousy*

I'm 45 next week and I play more now than I EVER did in my 20's or 30's merely because I have that pesky job and bills thing figured out.  :)

OLD MAN GAMERS - MOUNT UP!!!

31 one. I think when my arthritis kicks in i will be a better player :)

I assure you this is not the case cuz as the arthritis kicks in the eyes and reflexes are on a quick down ward spiral.Which will be followed shortly by the frequent and urgent need to go to the bathroom a lot more than you use to.So instead of sitting thru 6-8 hour gaming sessions,you'll be lucky to make it thru 3 games.And that's just the tip of the iceberg youngster    ;)

Archived