Gun chose over gun skill?

ImSallad

+1 for Skill.  I assume that by "skill you have using a gun" you also mean how to use a particular gun in various scenarios, conditions, etc..   For example, you can very effectively use a SMG (or even shotgun) on a large map by knowing how to use cover & shorter line of sight areas, avoiding direct open line of sights, etc.  I often do this because i know that I will out gun ARs with an SMG in closer combat situations from flanking and they don't expect it.   

+1 for Skill.  I assume that by "skill you have using a gun" you also mean how to use a particular gun in various scenarios, conditions, etc..   For example, you can very effectively use a SMG (or even shotgun) on a large map by knowing how to use cover & shorter line of sight areas, avoiding direct open line of sights, etc.  I often do this because i know that I will out gun ARs with an SMG in closer combat situations from flanking and they don't expect it.   

Correct, gun skill as in being able to use any gun on any map and still do good as opposed to using a certain gun just to do good! Good to see everyone saying skill!

I'm going with connection also cuz we all know that is the end all be all.

But all things being equal I would say skill,I just lack it... :D

Like fuzzy, Id say connection followed by skill. Maybe skill first on games other than COD but recently it appears that its connection and luck as to who wins a firefight.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally thinks it's reactions as who fires first, that split second can make all the difference, but as we all know it's your connection that determines who wins the gunfight :)

But all thing being equal reactions/ skill in using the control pad/ connection are all important, that's why people get the Netduma, Scuffs Battle Beavers to give them a highe % of winning, but unless your connection is good it's all to no avail ;)

Archived