Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Is connected to some kind of fiber modem (its mixed modem incuded tv telephone and internet) but i cant connect to him, i dont have password and adress to connect him. I think that the only way to write netduma wan ip is to connect tp link router and write the number in the router. This is what i think

Is the R1 connected to the modem/router provided by your internet provider? If so go to device manager and you should see a blue box and a WAN IP. Click the button to go to it's interface and follow the instructions above. If you don't see the box then make sure you have UPnP OR port forwarding enabled on the duma not both. Disable UPnP forwarding in miscellaneous settings and ensure remote access is ticked.

Ok, i call to my internet operator, and they gave me advice what to do to my modem had the same wan as my router, (I had connect the router to the modem, then unplug the modem from the wall outlet and connect after 10 seconds. the operator said in this way the modem and the router will automatically pair so i did this) now i need to know what should be disabled UPnP or Port forwarding. And what do next ?

• Administrators

Ok, i made the settings as you said. Can i upgrade?

We couldn't access your router. Post in the 1 on 1 section and I'll take a look.

I'm on version 1.03.4.  I would like to upgrade to the latest firmware.  Thanks.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I disabled UPnP & Port Forwarding.  The R1 is connected straight to a cable modem with no router.  Its a Moto SB6141 so no DMZ option is available.  If you still can't get in can you please PM me and I can give you my IP.  Thanks.

• Administrators

I cant when i try send you a message i got this "The member Netduma Fraser cannot receive any new messages"

Not a private message, post a thread in here: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/ 

Then follow this guide http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022410-i-ve-got-a-1-on-1-booked-with-a-staff-member-what-do-i-do-and post the join.me link in that thread. I have a 1 on 1 in 15 minutes though so I will not be able to do it straight away

• Administrators

I believe I was skipped.

Still couldn't access your router. Make a post in the 1 on 1 section with dates/times you would be available and I'll take a look.

i have 1.03.3 can i upgrade????

You're good to go! Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Maybe i do this wrong way. I press on your profile "Netduma Fraser" then "send me a message"

Just checked it anyway and still couldn't access. Any luck on your end from ISP?