Jump to content

edgarisdrunk

R2 Early Access
  • Posts

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by edgarisdrunk

  1. Figured I would add to this thread instead of start a new one, as I have had the same issue recently; WiFi drops (for some reason, I will lose the 5ghz connection but not the 2.5ghz connection my door camera is on), DNS errors, and DumaOS interface crashing sometimes. I just turned on my work MacBook and immediately my phone, on the 5ghz connection, lost internet. It did not lose wireless connection to the router, but it did lose internet connection. I disconnected my phone from the wifi, and noticed my MacBook was taking much longer to load DropBox and Gmail. I attempted to load DumaOS via Chrome, and it loaded, but then crashed, and took about 5 mins to get back up. My current modem setup is ATT BGW210-700 with its wifi disabled, firewall disabled, with "passthrough" for the Netduma R2 mac address (there is no bridge mode on this modem/router). The R2 is on 3.3.280 firmware, has DNS set to Google DNS (ATT modem does not allow me to alter its DNS, so I have DNS Override on the R2), separate 2.5 and 5ghz wireless connections, and has 11-13 devices on the network, but not at the same time. I have QoS enabled with bandwidth allocated per device. When I have issues, rebooting the router resolves it. Only problem is when I have a Teams meeting or I am online gaming. Sharing this here to help you guys. I will update with another log when I encounter a DNS error or wireless dropping completely. Let me know if this is helpful. log-1747362605448.txt
  2. My replies to these posts take forever, apparently. I ended up doing a series of reboots and once I did a factory reset it solved the issue. Apologies for the late follow up.
  3. Running 3.3.280 on my R2 and when I make any adjustments to Bandwidth Allocation and hit Update Distribution, I get the following error: RPC error 'ERROR_CMDFAIL': Exec 'tc filter add dev eth0.2 protocol ip parent 1:0 prio 1 u32 match mark 0x200 0x1fe flowid 1:15' failed with 1 I rebooted, waiting 5 mins with no power, rebooted, and get the same error. When I log back in after the error, I see that the changes I made did not take effect.
×
×
  • Create New...