Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

Hi guys, running 1.03.4 and would like the new upgrade! Remote access to tech support is ticked, looking forward to the upgrade, Thanks.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

So confused. I'm on version 1.03.4, and I need to post here to get 3.5, then upgrade to 3.6? 

Im am on a older version than 1.03.5 im on version 1.03.3

and i would like to upgrade

My Netduma is now in my DMZ and has Allow remote access to Netduma tech support. ticked 

We could not access your router. Could you remove the R1 from the DMZ and port forward 1024-60,000 TCP to the R1 please.

Please help me with upgrading. I have remote access ticked. I currently have version 1.03.4. Please help

We could not access your router. Could you ensure the R1 is in the DMZ please.

2 wk now  can i upgrade 1.02.3 to 1.03.6

We could not access your router. I will PM you regarding this so we can get you upgraded :)

i think gile81 and i would never get an upgrade...

same problem :lol: :(

I am on version 1.03.3

Im on an older version than 1.03.5 and would like to upgrade to 1.03.6. Can someone help me?

I´m in R1 debug version 1.03.3  and I want to update, please.

hey guys im ready to upgrade and i am on version .4 and have remote suport ticked

Im on An older Version than 1.03.5  im on 1.03.3 i have remote access enabled

• Administrators

Apologies if I have missed anyone. Please comment below if I have so we can check your router as soon as we can. 

To prevent failed attempts please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and you have check version ticked.

Fraser, we already had that conversation.....

yes it was in DMZ

not anymore

ports are still open tcp 1024-60000

and you said i should pm you my ip address but the message is not read...

im realy frustrated?

now erverything from the start? really??

contact me with PM

im really pissed !!!!!!!!!

Requesting an upgrade from 1.03.3.

Also if you could release a guide to let power users do their upgrades alone (with the same restriction about failed upgrades) it would be smashing, it sounds like you're wiping the flash or updating something like the bootloader to support the new version and that's something anyone with some computing knowledge can do. It would save you a lot of time and frustration if such users could try their hand at upgrading.

I know I would, even if the risk is to have to send back the router and pay postage fees. It wouldn't be my first router upgrade.

Morning all!

Hope you all are doing great this Monday morning, I wanted to know if anyone else has been suffering from lag lately? Recently my deaths seem almost instant and I actually have no time to react. I can still pull positive kds but it feels like I have to have an advantage to win any gunfights I lose almost all 50/50s even though I've set up the duma with settings advised and flicked though preset profiles. Ill like a video to show you guys what I mean just as a note my Internet speed is 80/20 with 5 - 7 ms ping 0 jitter and 0 packet loss this has made rushing or just running around impossible another thing I've noticed is during gun fights the initial bullet don't register or I get missing bullets in-between and then get hit markers after I've killed someone it's really funky my geo filter is set at 600km and PA is 30 ms.

When I run line quality test on duma I get exceptional across the board and ping vales are around 7.4... Anyway here is the link to the video sorry about the quality it was recorded via a phonehttps://youtu.be/gQuiAkw3MD0I'm forced to repost this as no one replied...

Will this update ever be available through normal means?

Im getting sick of Make a change wait a week make a change wait a week.  Destiny connection is the shittiest its ever been, with or with out the DUMA plugged in.  Currently not feeling the love