Mine is very boring: "Netduma son", the best tags I've seen are:

1. IStrafeToBeSafe
  2. ChromeDomeCallHome
  3. Noobasarus <- this is hack now, but 9 years ago it was top lulz

Got several -

KZOOBARBELL - (cuz i live in Kalamazoo,Mi ) - ,my powerlifting gym and team

VENUSFLYTRAP - WKRP got 5 other friends all with names from the show

FUZZY CLAM - The strip club on family guy

ANGRY BEAVER - I'm married and it's a nod to my wife LOL just kidding,but not that much   ;)

Shizz812- there was a local artist from Louisville and he had a song called "do the Shizz". In college I used to always dance and be the life of the party and people just started calling me Shizz. Lol I live in southern Indiana where the are code is 812.

My tag is ZOMB-E. Mainly because since I was a little kid I have been a fan of zombies and when I created my account 'Zombie' was taken so I choose ZOMB-E as an alternate spelling.

The best tag I've seen though as got to be one of my best friends since childhood. His tag is mystds so whenever he kills someone it says You Were Killed By mystds. He often puts his clan tag as uhav, which is also kinda funny to see.

Its also funny when doing call outs because it sounds really weird hearing people speak as if they're talking to their own genital diseases. "mystds turn around!" "mystds help me on B" "mystds has the most kills" ...you get the point.

My GT is: pollutionblues

The reason behind it is, i spent ages trying to come up with something and couldn't get something I liked, so my wife (GF back then) said 'why don't you look at songs on your phone for some ideas' and the song Pollution Blues by the late great Scottish blues singer Tam White was what I decided on.

My first real online gaming experience was playing Quake Live , i thought the characters looked very robot like so i picked a name that suited a robot... Zennon then on xbox live i had to have numbers after it so i used my birth year Zennon71.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Xbl - iG Renegade 

When I first got an xbox I tried to think of 'cool' names, I went through a bunch and settled on Renegade which means basically a rebel. I thought that was pretty cool as a young teen and over the years my love of the name has never changed. I've just replaced the first part with whatever team/clan I was in at the time.

Tickle Mee E1mo ... Doesn't it suck when u all your friends see u got killed by a cute fluffy childrens toy in the kill feed. When I'm in game chat and get featured on the killcam I whip out the Tickle Me Elmo soundboard and play the Elmo laugh ( HAHAHAHA That Tickles) as I'm killing the other players

GT: Buck Nasssty. Huge fan of The Dave Chappell Show especially the skit Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories.

Buck Nasty was a reoccurring character that Charlie played. Buck Nasty was already taken so I had to change it up a little.

Archived