Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87510
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Is this since an update or from the beginning? Does it show up as anything else instead?
  2. 70% is a good starting point but do experiment with the percentages as you may find one that works better for you - also the further away you play the worse it will be, that's not something we can specifically resolve.
  3. Is it just the gaming that's disconnecting or the device or other devices? Do you see anything blocked on the Geo-Filter when this happens?
  4. We'll take a look, thanks for the request!
  5. It doesn't really work like that, how did you get on with the Congestion Control percentages, did it help?
  6. What are the specific issues that are occurring? Is there anything network wise that happens within that schedule?
  7. Could you let us know the specifics of how the issue presents for you please?
  8. Yes we will allow for this to go below 50% in a future update
  9. @Zli I'll reply in the Early Access topic
  10. We're waiting for Netgear to release it into beta, when that happens we'll let people know
  11. Okay so just on third party speed tests, speed test on the router reads correct and you're receiving correct speeds from the modem at the time of the issue?
  12. Any router should work with any network card really, I've not specifically heard of any incompatibilities with any network cards over the years - it may be you needed to change it's mode specifically on the card to 1000 for it to work correctly.
  13. As it's a closed alpha test I'm not sure we actually have access to it right now but I'll check with the team
  14. What is the issue you're having exactly?
  15. We don't give out any ETAs and I wouldn't like to speculate but we're making great progress!
  16. Added https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
  17. I'm not sure the Geo-Filter actually works for OW2 unfortunately but you would definitely need to be the party leader which would work for most games but if I remember rightly that still doesn't work so the only solution I can think of would be that your friend would need the router as well so you can both set it to the same area.
  18. I think that would be them adding a PC specifically which does allow you to specify games. Good advice above, let us know if that helps.
  19. Added, you can find it here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
  20. From what has been said the ping fluctuates between 15-17ms, that's what we know but it could fluctuate a little more so as an extra buffer that's why I suggested 20ms. Setting it at 20ms would add less ping than simple mode also so overall it's a good balance.
  21. I think it's specific to the router so will default to that, I'm sure it won't be a problem!
  22. That is something we're aware of, it should be better on the Early Access version, would you like access to this? Alternatively you could make the change to the percentage manually after finding out the best percentage in the meantime while you wait for firmware to go public.
  23. You're not doing anything wrong, that is how it is supposed to be, it will apply to whatever game you then choose to play.
  24. No it doesn't, if it does it will be explicitly said in the post.
  25. You're not utilizing Congestion Control currently, start with 70% for download/upload and see how you get on.
×
×
  • Create New...