-
Posts
87507 -
Joined
-
Days Won
1946
Everything posted by Netduma Fraser
-
I'll reply to your topic
-
I'll reply to your topic
-
No it's not quite like the traditional DumaOS you're used to, it's more in the background or with partial frontend features for example. I believe any features/enhancements on Optima will be available on the R3 as well so you wouldn't need both.
-
AT&T Fiber BGW320 in Passthrough mode
Netduma Fraser replied to mebaby333's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Are you absolutely certain it is the external IP renewing causing the issue? Could you provide the XR log when it happens (prior to a reboot if you do one) please? Then I can double check - no point you paying out for a static IP that may not resolve it. The R3 does and will receive more updates, the XR500 won't receive any more feature updates and any bug fix updates will be slower. It really depends what you're wanting out of the router, it seems as though with your speeds you are less likely to need QoS - unless downloads happen frequently but then again neither router would be able to prevent that effectively given the speed is more than they can handle and they'd be the secondary router presumably so if it's just the Geo-Filter you're after then it's hard to provide a compelling reason for you to upgrade just for that sole purpose unless the extra Geo-Filter features on the R3 compared to the XR500 are worth that extra price to you. -
It won't be able to stabilize every game/server unfortunately - we're working on a new ping method that may make this more reliable though.
-
XR1000 Ping Optimizer & App
Netduma Fraser replied to Tlo729's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Auto Update on the XR and Ping Optimizer on the app are similar but different features so the app function probably won't work correctly, when the 3.3 update is out this may work better but again they're still different features so won't be perfect -
R3 - EAFC25 - Smartboost not working as it should
Netduma Fraser replied to BernieNoel66's topic in Netduma R3 Support
I wasn't aware either of these weren't tracking properly, I will pass it on to the team -
Connect it to the Eero as you have done with the R3 to your modem/ONT etc, then put the R3 WAN IP in the Eero DMZ and you're good to go.
-
NEW R3 FIRMWARE - DumaOS 4.0.290
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Jack B's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Not specifically and that would be a cloud update that's required I believe, I don't recall many people mentioned it recently though so may have been fixed if you resync the cloud after upgrading. -
DumaOS App Release v4.0.157 - 27/11/2024
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Justas's topic in DumaOS Mobile App
Is this after uninstalling and re-installing the app? -
Firmware Status Page
Netduma Fraser replied to BSilverthorn's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
When the page was still available the last time the page was updated was 6 months prior so it wasn't very helpful in that capacity. We never provided any release dates on the page and we never do provide any ETAs. When an update is available it will be posted on the forum. -
hell divers 2, poe 2, star citizen
Netduma Fraser replied to vvv's topic in New Games for the Geo-Filter
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll pass them on to the team -
Added https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/
-
Okay thank you, I'll have the devs look into this tomorrow
-
Added
-
GeoFilter Not Working After New BO6 Update
Netduma Fraser replied to alecjb12's topic in Call of Duty Support
That's good to hear, thanks for the update -
As a test could you shut it down fully for say a week when you're done and see if that problem comes back please?
-
The PC you're referring to was it fully shut down or was it in a standby state?
-
XR500 R-Apps not loading at all
Netduma Fraser replied to mebaby333's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
You can if you wish but I'd recommend upgrading to RC14 really -
NEW R3 FIRMWARE - DumaOS 4.0.290
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Jack B's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Added -
NEW R3 FIRMWARE - DumaOS 4.0.290
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Jack B's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Sorry I don't follow, can you clarify please? If you know the firmware version that was stable for you it may be best to go back to that one for the moment. We have updates on the way, we're just testing them to make sure they're working as expected. -
XR500 R-Apps not loading at all
Netduma Fraser replied to mebaby333's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
That's absolutely correct -
Email [email protected] with a link to this topic and we can help you there
-
Technically you can use them in that configuration but there is really no need and I don't suspect they'd work very well together. No it hasn't, there are more device types available though - I will suggest it again. It's our B2B offering e.g. Game Optimiser on the Telstra modems etc
-
I'll pass it onto the team to see if they can do that but I think the requirement for the app now might be or will be 3.3 and up
