Can anyone explain this?

It's some of the dedicated servers the game is connecting to when you launch it to download playlists/updates/etc...

You should have the geofilter off when you start the game to get an open NAT

They look like dedi's to me, I don't have to disable the geo to get an open Nat either (just me?)

I load up the game, as soon as I choose multiplayer, all the dedi's show. When I press on search for match, they all disappear except the South UK (closest to me) then players start popping up. The auto-ping just constantly pings the dedi even in between matches as that circle just stays large, it never shows any host circles going large even if the host leaves & a new host is chosen. I can tell it changes host as its the exact same pattern as previous CoDs so I never get to rate hosts.

Does this pattern seem to happen to any of you ?

Also, I think dormant hosts change to tiny squares, thats what shows on my geo.

Hello there.

If those appears just when you launch the game( just choosing multiplier mode) before going to any lobbies or games etc. If so those are a dedicated servers and there is nothing to worry about. Mine does that all the time on AW and now on BO3. If that is the case with you you dont need to worry about the 2 minutes rule or.

What about when you start searching for a games does it gave you a game in your radius?

Before the Cloud was updated I could have the geo filter enabled boot up the game and no issues connecting to their servers. Now since the cloud update for me I have to "disable" the geo filter when booting up the game otherwise I can't connect to their servers.

With that said the game runs so much better for me after the cloud update. The fact I have to enable the Geo Filter after the game is already in the multiplayer playlist to connect is telling me that the Duma is actually working and doing it's job.

• Netduma Staff

Before the Cloud was updated I could have the geo filter enabled boot up the game and no issues connecting to their servers. Now since the cloud update for me I have to "disable" the geo filter when booting up the game otherwise I can't connect to their servers.

With that said the game runs so much better for me after the cloud update. The fact I have to enable the Geo Filter after the game is already in the multiplayer playlist to connect is telling me that the Duma is actually working and doing it's job.

Are there any padlocks/triangles that show up?

Archived