Upgrading your Netduma R1 to DumaOS from a version lower than 1.03.6

Netduma Admin

• Netduma Staff
28 minutes ago, fakkel said:

I have to say the NetdumaOS was really the update I was waiting for. My download speeds have been rock solid and stable and didn't need a single reset since it's release (months ago). Eventhough there is a glitch with your VPN credentials becoming invisible in the NetdumaOS (already picked up by admin they re-produced the problem themselves), the VPN always work. I remove one device from the VPN list and it switches to normal ip smoothly. I am really happy at the moment and I am proud of the Netduma Team! You never gave up! Thanks for everything.

Awesome, that's great to hear :D 2019 will be an amazing year for DumaOS, we can just focus on building new stuff for you guys for the most part. I look forward to seeing how you enjoy the new features we bring out!

On 1/15/2019 at 4:38 PM, 13ls1312 said:

Cannot delete my other message so just messaging again to say my IP might of changed again so I should be all ready now and it shouldn't change again!

Hi,

Just sent the hotfix over and it was successful. You should be able to manually upgrade to DumaOS  now. Thanks for being patient with us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/18/2019 at 3:46 AM, shitcans said:

please upgrade my router to 1.03.6. 

port is open at 32ms.

Hi I just sent the hotfix to your router so you can manually upgrade. Thanks for your patience.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:03 PM, Rogue Assassin said:

Please upgrade my router from 1.03.3 to the latest firmware.

I was unable to send the fix to your router. Can you please make sure you have the correct settings.

On 2/14/2019 at 7:44 PM, Powerhouse187 said:

Still wondering about getting the newest version of Duma os for my router. It's one that was supposed to require a fix before hand. 

I followed all the steps in the guide but never heard anything. Could someone help me out with the patch and getting the lastest version?

Hey I can not see your ipv4 address. You will need to turn off ipv6 on your router.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...