Upgrading your Netduma R1 to DumaOS from a version lower than 1.03.6

Netduma Admin

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
35 minutes ago, Devinatorz said:

hello I would like to upgrade my firmware version from R1 debug version 1.03.6g running on rb-951g-2hnd

If you want to upgrade to DumaOS you will first need to signup here: https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/

If you have already done that but haven't received the link yet (check your spam/junk folders first) then please post here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/26635-not-received-your-dumaos-download-link-email-post-here/page/12/#comments

I need you to check run the simple fix on my router so i can update my firmware

please post in this thread to ask us to get your router ready for the upgrade. You do not need to post your IP address.

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Devinatorz said:

I need you to check run the simple fix on my router so i can update my firmware

please post in this thread to ask us to get your router ready for the upgrade. You do not need to post your IP address.

You're on 1.03.6g so there is no need to run the fix. If you already have the DumaOS file from us then you can safely upgrade.

• Administrators
On 5/22/2020 at 2:44 PM, MistaSweeD said:

Could you please upgrade my Router?

Current Version is 1.03.5m

Thank you :)

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I've let Alex know and so he'll do it as soon as he can. Make sure your router is accessible please.

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, juanka84 said:

ya e habilitado el acceso para que puedan realizar la actualización de mi netduma r1

Hola, bienvenida(o) al foro! Solo para verificar, ¿te has registrado aquí primero?
-
Hello, welcome to the forum! Just to double check, have you signed up here first?

https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/

Tengo la versión 1.3.29 y me gustaría tenerlo actualizado, lo que no se cual es la última versión y como debo hacerlo. Por lo que e leído y e comprendido deben actualizarlo ustedes. Gracias 

On 5/22/2020 at 2:44 PM, MistaSweeD said:

I just pushed the fix, you're ready to upgrade!

2 hours ago, juanka84 said:

I have version 1.3.29 and I would like to have it updated, which I do not know what is the latest version and how should I do it. From what I have read and understood you must update it. Thank you 

It sounds like you might be talking about 2.1.3.29, which is the latest version.

I tried to push the fix to you but it didn't work, so i'm wondering if you're on DumaOS already?

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:
On 5/22/2020 at 3:44 PM, MistaSweeD said:

I just pushed the fix, you're ready to upgrade!

3 hours ago, juanka84 said:

I have version 1.3.29 and I would like to have it updated, which I do not know what is the latest version and how should I do it. From what I have read and understood you must update it. Thank you 

It sounds like you might be talking about 2.1.3.29, which is the latest version.

I tried to push the fix to you but it didn't work, so i'm wondering if you're on DumaOS already?

si tengo la versión 2.1.3.29, si como me dices es la última versión esta todo ok.

Y estoy registrado en dumaos

On 6/1/2020 at 3:37 PM, juanka84 said:

Is it possible to change the language? 

Unfortunately we only offer support for English on the Netduma R1.

If you use DumaOS on Netgear NIghthawk Pro Gaming, you'll find that multiple languages are available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
13 hours ago, SslapShots123 said:

Hello, I have followed the steps and ran the 7777. It is opened and ready for the updated firmware, Im currently on 2.1.3.29. Thanks but I read some of the above comments and I think this is the current Firmware. Sweet

You're on the latest R1 DumaOS firmware so this topic isn't relevant for you.

13 hours ago, ZombWanKenobi said:

Please upgrade my router from 1.03.3 to the latest firmware 

I'll ask Alex to do this for you on Monday.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
12 hours ago, BlueSTiDude said:

Could you please upgrade my router from 1.03.03 to the latest firmware? Thanks in advance!

I've asked Alex to send you the fix as soon as possible. He won't upgrade the router for you but once the fix is applied you can proceed with the upgrade if you have the file.