Upgrading your Netduma R1 to DumaOS from a version lower than 1.03.6

Netduma Admin

On 1/5/2019 at 9:32 PM, ToryJJ said:

Need the fix asap thanks!!!! haven't been able to get above 30 mbps download EVER with this router its open its good just connect!

edit: R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd . purchased this thing years ago and its never supported above 30/40mbps download.. it also halves the upload

Hi

Just sent the hotfix so you can now upgrade. Thanks for being patient.

On 12/6/2018 at 3:52 AM, DeNiLe_Asylum said:

I am ready for an upgrade 7777 scan is open!

Hi

I have sent the hotfix to your router so you can now upgrade. Thanks for being patient.

On 1/7/2019 at 3:21 PM, henris said:

Just an update to make sure you have my latest ip. Ready for the fix.

Thanks. I have just sent the hotfix. Appreciate the patience. You can now manually upgrade to DumaOS

On 12/22/2018 at 12:43 AM, The_Fro said:

Just got my beta email and do need my router upgraded everything should be open for remote access thank you for the detailed guide on how to do that.

Hi

I just sent you the hotfix so you should be able to manually upgrade to DumaOS. Thanks for being patient.

On 1/5/2019 at 6:54 PM, 13ls1312 said:

Hi there - im on version 1.03.3 and have checked if the port 7777 is open and it is. Could i have a manual fix please?

Hi, I attempted to send the hotfix but it failed. Please check you have the correct settings or that your ip is not changing.

Thanks

On 1/5/2019 at 1:32 AM, Ted said:

Please upgrade my router, which is on 1.03.4, to the latest OS. Thanks.

Unfortunately, the hotfix failed to work. Can you make sure you have the correct settings again and are you sure your ip address is not changing.

1 hour ago, Netduma Joseph said:

Thanks. I have just sent the hotfix. Appreicate the patience. You can now manually upgrade to DumaOS

Just updated to DumaOS succesfully. Had high hopes but they were exceeded 😀Everything seems to work perfectly and the new dashboard based UI is just awesome! Definitely worth the wait. Thanks for your help!

56 minutes ago, henris said:

Just updated to DumaOS succesfully. Had high hopes but they were exceeded 😀Everything seems to work perfectly and the new dashboard based UI is just awesome! Definitely worth the wait. Thanks for your help!

hi Henris, exactly what do I have to do to upgrade manually?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, MauriASR said:

hi Joseph, I entered my R1 but the interface always tells me version 1.03.05, what should I do?

You are now good to upgrade. So please install the file you received via email when you signed up in November. I will PM it to you now as well.

58 minutes ago, henris said:

Awesome! Thank you for the kind words!

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, ToryJJ said:

how do i "upgrade" wasn't sent an email, can't click "upgrade" on router. What gives? Whats this upgrade? Can you send me the email with the file, thanks bud.

edit: hi i applied the update and now my router has a completely different log in and password, Please fix, Thanks. :) How to unfuck it? Thanks.

To login it's admin / password

On 1/7/2019 at 9:38 AM, Netduma Joseph said:

Unfortunately, the hotfix failed to work. Can you make sure you have the correct settings again and are you sure your ip address is not changing.

I just tested and 7777 is open. Can you try again?

On 1/7/2019 at 9:36 AM, Netduma Joseph said:

Hi, I attempted to send the hotfix but it failed. Please check you have the correct settings or that your ip is not changing.

Thanks

What's the hold up on sending the hotfix? Can't imagine it takes more than a couple of minutes per user.

I have to say the NetdumaOS was really the update I was waiting for. My download speeds have been rock solid and stable and didn't need a single reset since it's release (months ago). Eventhough there is a glitch with your VPN credentials becoming invisible in the NetdumaOS (already picked up by admin they re-produced the problem themselves), the VPN always work. I remove one device from the VPN list and it switches to normal ip smoothly. I am really happy at the moment and I am proud of the Netduma Team! You never gave up! Thanks for everything.