DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta!

Netduma Luke

6 hours ago, minato1990 said:

First thing it’s my opinion not yours and I don’t say anything wrong to any person  like you did 

And you can answer without say to anyone child But you want to be hero

Finally I hope you learn how to respect people

the comment above is for you

1 hour ago, 251Nick said:

I’m having the same problem and I signed up like 5-10 seconds after the email was sent out. 

the truth is strange that it has not arrived yet, if you register as soon as you say you should already have DumaOS since people who registered later already have it. Let's see if any member of the team can help you with that.

3 hours ago, titofuenla said:

First, I do not want to be a hero of any boy, I'm just explaining to you why the netduma team is releasing DumaOs in stages, you're the first one to be disrespectful saying that netduma has a bad customer service when it's all Contrary, as I told you, the only thing you are doing is to watch so that you do not break your R1. Is that why you say it's bad attention? I repeat that the easy thing is that the netduma team had openly released DumaOs and if you break your R1 then you buy another and they earn money, but it is not like that, they do not look for profit and therefore they look for you so they do not break it .

Second, what happens if you can give your opinion and others do not? Like you, I'm giving you my opinion, my opinion is that you behave like a child with a tantrum. Just as you give yourself the right to qualify someone for something like you do with the Netduma team, you have to fit in to qualify you with your behavior.

and third, I do not have to learn education because I already have it, if you look closely, to everyone who answers and speaks well I answer correctly. It is people like you who have no education, because being patient is also part of being educated, which you are not.

A greeting.

alright Mr.Hero ..first of all you are not admin to reply my comment ,My comment was "directed" to them not you so this is not your business , 2nd ..i have kids in your age kid, well educated doesn't mean having well manners ,3rd if others don't mind you interfering in their own business well that's ain't my problem.. kido

3 minutes ago, minato1990 said:

alright Mr.Hero ..first of all you are not admin to reply my comment ,My comment was "directed" to them not you so this is not your business , 2nd ..i have kids in your age kid, well educated doesn't mean having well manners ,3rd if others don't mind you interfering in their own business well that's ain't my problem.. kido

This is a public forum. Comments by others are acceptable and encouraged so long as they do not break forum conduct and rules. You have been told why the beta roll-out is being done in batches of 50 and if you submitted your email address then you shall be contacted in due course, when that may be is down to Netduma. Please do not be rude to others that are giving you a reasonable response to your question. 

• Administrators

@minato1990 and @251Nick - everyone who signed up has received an email now. Please check your spam if you cannot see it. In the rare event your email program has completely blocked our email, please either sign up again using a different email address, or post here to let us know.

I just upgrade my r1 to dumaos and now I am getting this error saying your connection to this site is not private. I use verizon fios. I have tried everything but still not working. Please I will appreciate a one on one or send me a detailed fixed for this. Thanks. 

20181024_214107.jpg

16 minutes ago, sean2056 said:

I just upgrade my r1 to dumaos and now I am getting this error saying your connection to this site is not private. I use verizon fios. I have tried everything but still not working. Please I will appreciate a one on one or send me a detailed fixed for this. Thanks. 

20181024_214107.jpg

That's normal - you just have to type in admin as the username and password as the password :)

I updated the R1 yesterday and started playing Blackout on BO4. Every server I was hitting was coming back as dedicated. They covered France and Germany, Great. Today however all the R1 wants to try and connect to is a Server on the East Coat of America. Not picking anything up in Europe. No Dedi or No peer. Am I doing something wrong today? There’s also a dedi which flashes on and off in Ireland constantly but it won’t connect too. 

9BAA1423-502E-4B89-A75D-6EB8079C626E.jpeg

1 hour ago, CarlosManwella said:

I updated the R1 yesterday and started playing Blackout on BO4. Every server I was hitting was coming back as dedicated. They covered France and Germany, Great. Today however all the R1 wants to try and connect to is a Server on the East Coat of America. Not picking anything up in Europe. No Dedi or No peer. Am I doing something wrong today? There’s also a dedi which flashes on and off in Ireland constantly but it won’t connect too. 

Hi,

welcome to the forum.

You aren’t doing anything wrong. Treyarch seem to have servers appearing and disappearing all over the world at the minute. Hopefully this will stabilise soon. The server you see in Ireland isn’t a game server, it is a whitelisted server (probably used for authentication) that is needed for your console or game to get you online.

I expect that the server you are seeing in the US is possibly  a EU server that is currently incorrectly located on the geofilter map, Netduma are currently working on a cloud update to rectify the incorrectly located servers.

I would suggest disabling strict mode and searching again. If you then connect to the US server but have  a low ping to it then it is defiantly incorrectly located. You can post the details in this thread so Netduma can add it to the cloud.

If you don’t have any luck with that try quitting BO4, click the hamburger icon on the geofilter and click ‘flush cloud’ then set your geofilter to the radius you want and make sure ‘filtering mode’ is enabled, boot up BO4 and see if you can find a game.

let us know how you get on. If you don’t have any luck please create a new topic and we’ll help you there.

4 hours ago, CarlosManwella said:

That icon in the USA appears to represent a blocked server so I wouldn't worry about that. It would show a square shape if it had been allowed by the geofilter while it's in filtering mode. The one in Ireland is a Demonware matchmaking server so it pops up whenever it feels like it and you can never ban it. This occurred on early adopter versions of the pre-DumaOS R1 in admin mode too - whitelisted servers were always visible. For other games you may find similar whitelisted servers in regions like LA or Seattle. 

Try flushing the cloud and restarting the game before connecting to online services and then searching for a game to see if actual game servers appear. 

I upgraded to Duma OS today. Since then no more server connections, only P2P. I even deactivated the geofilter since it doesn't show anybody within several 1000 km. Only one server comes on / off in Europe.

FIrst time ever I experienced a host migration in BO4. The game even crashed after that.

I tried to flush the cloud settings, but it always gives me an error.

I did the hard reset and leave PS4 off until router settings were in for several minutes, etc.

• Administrators
On 10/26/2018 at 3:58 PM, Stro3579 said:

Says I already sign up with this email 

You're signed up so I will message you the details now using the forum messaging service.

9 hours ago, NoMoreMyFriend-S said:

How do I get to the modem interface from the device manager? In the original R1 OS there was just a button to click.

Thanks!

You will need to type in the IP address of the modem into your browser. If you are not sure what it is, let us know and we can help you figure it out.

7 hours ago, NoMoreMyFriend-S said:

I upgraded to Duma OS today. Since then no more server connections, only P2P. I even deactivated the geofilter since it doesn't show anybody within several 1000 km. Only one server comes on / off in Europe.

FIrst time ever I experienced a host migration in BO4. The game even crashed after that.

I tried to flush the cloud settings, but it always gives me an error.

I did the hard reset and leave PS4 off until router settings were in for several minutes, etc.

If you hard reboot your PS4 it should be fine. Can you just redo the Geo-Filter setup. So turn off your PS4. Delete all your devices from the top of the Geo-Filter page, then re-add them and setup up your Geo-Filter again. If it's still struggling, please take a screenshot of your Geo-Filter page and post on here so we can check the settings.

16 minutes ago, Kaks07 said:

Hey guys - was wondering in case I missed, as beta testers do we have some place to give feedback? or any suggestions re DumaOS?

Please advise. Thanks

There's no obligation but please post any ideas, feedback or suggestions you have in this subforum: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/9-feedback-feature-requests/ - thank you in advance!

2 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

You will need to type in the IP address of the modem into your browser. If you are not sure what it is, let us know and we can help you figure it out.

If you hard reboot your PS4 it should be fine. Can you just redo the Geo-Filter setup. So turn off your PS4. Delete all your devices from the top of the Geo-Filter page, then re-add them and setup up your Geo-Filter again. If it's still struggling, please take a screenshot of your Geo-Filter page and post on here so we can check the settings.

To connect by just typing in the IP address of the modem: I thought that I must be connected to the modem directly, otherwise it wouldn't work. Since, I have my laptop connected to the R1 to be able to see the geo page. cannot plug in/out every time i need to restart the modem.

However, stand corrected. Tried and it works.

On the geofilter:

Konsole off, device deleted (only ps4 anyways). home location set again to Thailand. geofilter profile COD loaded.

started game, connecting to online services shows all servers. there is none showing for Singapore. screen shot below

image.png.a826fa1b5d8e9412c419b77e37039d3c.png

connecting to game is only peer to peers, no server. in game ping stats are 329 ms.

image.thumb.png.fa11d15a45478579f2e33a3dacd4ded9.png

image.thumb.png.4d845cecb1751e0f37ba03528699e74d.png

image.png

• Netduma Admin locked, unlocked, locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic