DumaOS on the Netduma R1 is now in Open Beta! Learn more here: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/26315-dumaos-on-the-netduma-r1-is-now-in-open-beta/

Zennon

Intel's Puma 6 chipset suffers from latency & jitter, fix soon.

I have noticed a difference in the connection with my Super Hub 3 the last few days.

Generally my ping has been around 30's but the last few days its been around 10ish in most games.

I have also ran a ping plotter test and its a stable connection with no spikes after 5 Hours. 

1 hour ago, Dialatech said:

I have noticed a difference in the connection with my Super Hub 3 the last few days.

Generally my ping has been around 30's but the last few days its been around 10ish in most games.

I have also ran a ping plotter test and its a stable connection with no spikes after 5 Hours. 

That is good news, has the FW changed on the hub?

23 hours ago, Zennon said:

That is good news, has the FW changed on the hub?

I had a look last night and the FW has changed versions now. 

I played around 3 hours of Fortnite last night and my ping was around 10ms to 15ms on all servers i connected too.

1 hour ago, Dialatech said:

I had a look last night and the FW has changed versions now. 

I played around 3 hours of Fortnite last night and my ping was around 10ms to 15ms on all servers i connected too.

That sounds really positive, good stuff! Hopefully a bunch of people have been helped by that update then. :)