Post your Secret Santa Gifts here!

NETDUMA Santa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank-you so much Secret Santa :D

attachicon.gifpresent.jpg

Iain, your desk looks to clean for a small start-up CTO's desk...are you really the CTO?  There's no coffee mug, energy drink cans, or overfilled ashtray...I think he's a pod person from the planet mars.

Mailed my gift today!  Hint... I needed to fill out a customs form.

• Administrators

Iain, your desk looks to clean for a small start-up CTO's desk...are you really the CTO?  There's no coffee mug, energy drink cans, or overfilled ashtray...I think he's a pod person from the planet mars.

Thats actually my desk :P

• Administrators

Hahah it's funny you say that, it isn't my desk :) My desk/room is a complete mess. In fact Luke's wife disallowed us taking pics of it as it reflects badly on the company lol 

Hahah it's funny you say that, it isn't my desk :) My desk/room is a complete mess. In fact Luke's wife disallowed us taking pics of it as it reflects badly on the company lol 

The best work is done at messy desks :P

Nice!  Luke married a keeper!  I take back the accusation that you're a pod person.  Happy belated NetDuma birthday.

So I got a bit of a confusing shock when I opened my mail over the weekend.  I got a NetDuma product box, but I got a really cool ANONYMOUS mug inside (seen here with morning Diet Dew, because it's BO3 related).  Thanks Santa!!

PZxLTfm.jpg