Post your Secret Santa Gifts here!

NETDUMA Santa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is what was needed in here!  A little sense of community and to be exposed to the real people behind both the product, and the forum.

I love seeing the thoughtfulness and attention that was put into it this year and hope it's the first of many more like it.  A great community, filled with really good people, that were bought together with just some frustrations and a love of gaming.   To start.   :ph34r:

Look at us now!   :P

The rest of the gaming world had better look out in 2016..........#NetDumaArmy is rolling forward and gaining strength.

Your a legend mate, thanks for all the support this year man. I know you've bought at least 2 extra routers for other people so kind of you. I'll never forget!

Shhh.  Don't let that get out, you'll soil my reputation.  :D

I've been around start ups for a few years now.  When one comes along like this one, with substance and not just promises and ideas, I have to go all in.  Get the word out there and raise awareness.

Meanwhile I am secretly sitting back and watching for the IPO.   :D  :D

@Pro Innocence:  I love it brother.  I was actually looking at getting one myself as I have a new job with a lot of table meetings.  Nice to have a unique mug to set the tone.  Use it daily and right now, you guessed it, more Diet Mt. Dew..... Because BO3!!!!!

ok I got my secret santa gift today and it turns out that my secret santa was Fraser.And I have been talking to him almost daily to make sure my gift got across the pond to the right place.So great job at keeping it a secret Fraser,I had no clue and many thanks for the gift... :D

http://imgur.com/ABA5gVf

http://i.imgur.com/H9ahkID.jpg

• Administrators

Man this is so cool, I've never seen another company have a community as awesome as this. I hope we're all still doing this a decade from now.

We gotta do a Netduma meet up one day :)

• Administrators

Ok so I was showing off the bottle to the girls downstairs & one of them notices it's a limited edition bottle. That's incredible, she said don't open that now so I'm going to hold off on it till a very special occasion.

Until then the whisky will be part of the trophy cabinet :)

http://imgur.com/5wfWN1N

Yes Iain that's Johnnie Blue,save that shit and let it age and like you said save it for a special occasion.

And I think that the secret santa thing is something we should do every year,really cool to see what everyone got.

Hope people realize what a special thing we have here with the community,it really is one of a kind.With that being said I expect it to get crazy after Christmas with all the new owners.I expect the forum to be really busy.

But it has been a great year with you guys and hope you exceed all your goals in 2016.

Best thread since the community formed.  This has been a real testament to the people this product, and the forum, have drawn in and welcomed with open arms.

I agree with my large friend Fuzzy in that the new year is going to being many new challenging posts, threads and people.  However it will also bring new updates from the brilliant minds at Netduma, new games, new DLC and tons of opportunities.  With you good folks to rally around, I think we have a solid core group that can withstand the angry, unwashed masses at the gates.  :D

Love you guys!

I couldn't agree more guys!

Dillinger you said it perfectly although I am guilty in the past of not holding off the angry and small minded netduma haters! I am just passionate about this amazing product and company!

I have to learn to bite my tongue all you guys seem to do it so well lol!

This thread is a perfect way to end such an amazing year with you all! I feel blessed to be part of the community :)!

Hope you all have a good Christmas!

Hell man, we are ALL passionate.  Regardless of what any of us think, if you SOUGHT OUT and purchased a router specifically for your gaming needs, you are more passionate and more of a tryhard than the "average" gamer.

With that comes pride in your decision and belief in the product.  That draws lines between us, the #DumaArmy, and "them".  It's not a closed club but until you understand and experience the difference, you just can't become Enlightened, nor do they understand our beliefs and passion.

What makes this community great is we have a fantastic balance between you young savages and some of older "been there and played that" veterans.  We can bring views from both sides and discuss them here, among our friends, and shrug off some of the bullshit and comment sniping that seems to permeate other forums.

Happy Holidays (whatever you may call them in your homes) to you all!