Post your Secret Santa Gifts here!

NETDUMA Santa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Thank-you so much Dillinger, I guessed it from the note, extremely kind of you. I'm going to enjoy a few glasses over holiday season with everyone at work. Then saviour it over the years at my flat and hopefully woo some ladies at some point haha! 

Happy Christmas everyone!!! Hope you all have a lovely time.

ssme.jpg

PS In Jan I need to hit the gym

• Administrators

Massive thank you to my Secret Santa. 2011 Merlot all the way from the US of A. Very happy. Sorry about the dodgy photo.

Luke SS.png

Thank you very much quick faith for my present! Loving it :D I lol'd hard at the Lorraine photo too :P

attachicon.gifsecret santa.jpgattachicon.gifsecret santa 2.jpg

I'm glad you like it! I think I need one in my office too!

I had to include that signed Lorraine pic! I Can just imagine your reaction to it!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm sorry you guys are killing me. Who is Lorraine?

She's a TV presenter over here in the UK.

She's on Fraser's avatar on the forum.

The charity that I work for get signed photos every know and then to auction off or to use as prizes.

I've had that Lorraine Kelly pic for a while now and I think it's gone to a worthy cause!

I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to Luke for my Secret Santa gift.

I'm not going to lie, a certain Secret Santa got in touch via PM and asked what would I like... Apparently replacement guitar cables weren't good enough as a suggestion!

I was completely blown away with what arrived instead!

I've played the game non stop since it arrived and Luke's generosity only personifies exactly what NetDuma as a company and this community is all about.

I don't usually 'do' forums, but I'm sticking around for this one as everyone here are all round good eggs!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

• Administrators

LOL - Sorry about that Iain, I do have a propensity for not following the rules.  I do love the picture though - I call this one "Happy Iain".  

LOL - Sorry about that Iain, I do have a propensity for not following the rules.  I do love the picture though - I call this one "Happy Iain".  

Your a legend mate, thanks for all the support this year man. I know you've bought at least 2 extra routers for other people so kind of you. I'll never forget!

• Administrators

I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to Luke for my Secret Santa gift.

I'm not going to lie, a certain Secret Santa got in touch via PM and asked what would I like... Apparently replacement guitar cables weren't good enough as a suggestion!

I was completely blown away with what arrived instead!

I've played the game non stop since it arrived and Luke's generosity only personifies exactly what NetDuma as a company and this community is all about.

I don't usually 'do' forums, but I'm sticking around for this one as everyone here are all round good eggs!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Glad you like it sir! Happy Christmas!

P.S. You have an excellent beard.

For some reason I cannot upload the image of my gift but hear is a quick story... 

So I come home from work to find a little package and I am excited to see what funny gift I get... I open it and instead of a funny gift I get such a thoughtful gift and I was pretty touched by it! around a month back me and Iain was speaking about battlefront and I said I thought it was good when I played the beta and plan to get it after christmas when I get a bit more money as this time of year we all dont have to much to spend on our selves, so that was that I forgot all about it until today when I opened my package and found an xbox one copy of battlefront! what a legend I did have a little message on there so Iain gave it away that it was him haha but either way I would of guessed!

I just wanna say thanks so much to Iain and the whole duma team just for setting this up! not many companys would give back, love this community!

P.s Dillinger I am glad you are happy with your present ;D

Merry christmas everyone and a happy new year!