How to force Host on BO3?

Hello,

I'm from Saudi Arabia, so basically, we don't have dedicated servers here in middle east, we always get matched with Europe dedicated servers and the ping is around 100MS,sometimes 150MS, we get outgunned and unfair deaths all the time every single match, so I was hoping to find a way that can help me to be a host and always to get excluded from the servers, I tried the strict mode way but then my friends in the party will be kicked out and the I'll removed from PS4 party chat, so please help me with this issue.

tl;dr : I want to force host in BO3 on PS4 and not to play with dedicated servers ever ever... ever!

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm from Saudi Arabia, so basically, we don't have dedicated servers here in middle east, we always get matched with Europe dedicated servers and the ping is around 100MS,sometimes 150MS, we get outgunned and unfair deaths all the time every single match, so I was hoping to find a way that can help me to be a host and always to get excluded from the servers, I tried the strict mode way but then my friends in the party will be kicked out and the I'll removed from PS4 party chat, so please help me with this issue.

tl;dr : I want to force host in BO3 on PS4 and not to play with dedicated servers ever ever... ever!

Thanks.

There is no way to force host remember the netduma is made to help you find the best games but not to force host best I can think off is blocking those servers and setting your location to the closest server to you 

• Administrators

You cannot force host and it would be cheating if you could which we don't allow, if the game wants to put you on a dedicated server it will. For party add your friends to the allow list http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_list

If you want to get host this is what i do put your geo location in the sea set pa to 0  and search for a game give it a min or so  then disable the geo filter 

Its absalutly crap as host 

from experience, believe me its not

From very recent experience, I can tell you that pulling host in BO3 will give you an extra blink of an eye against about 1/3rd of the lobby and will penalize you against the other two thirds. LOL  I have a screen shot to upload at some point to prove this, but I need to get a cable to plug the phone into this new work laptop.

Add your friends to the allow list, you're more likely to get a host if you're all partied and near each other of course you would need to make sure you've set them up via your router settings to allow that. I'm not sure if you set your geo settings afterwards would allow people outside that range to join you if you're host or not

You cannot force host and it would be cheating if you could which we don't allow, if the game wants to put you on a dedicated server it will. For party add your friends to the allow list http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_list

I don't mean as I myself host, no I just want to play with a host game instead of servers so I can play with people in my country

• Netduma Staff

I don't mean as I myself host, no I just want to play with a host game instead of servers so I can play with people in my country

You might be able to do this just by excluding the servers from your GeoFilter range.

People saying pulling host in ops3 is terrible are 100% correct.. You are always a step behind.. Infact when I'm host I always finish the match then leave the lobby.. The days of hearing that blaring sound "yes! I'm host" are behind us.

People saying pulling host in ops3 is terrible are 100% correct.. You are always a step behind.. Infact when I'm host I always finish the match then leave the lobby.. The days of hearing that blaring sound "yes! I'm host" are behind us.

I agree. Lag comp kicks in and you are doomed. But how do you get host ? The usual method (exclude dedis, PA=0 strict on) doesn't work any more.

I think, in order for you to force a P2P match,  the other people in your area who are playing BO3 at the time would need their own R1's  so they could use the geofilter, block the dedi's  and set their home and pa accordingly.  It may have something to do with low player population in your area.  If you have enough friends to create a match, encourage them to get R1's?? However Alnahy, I'm just speculating. I don't have any inside knowledge on how the selections are made for P2P or dedi's.  You and your friends could wait forever to get thrown together in a p2p

Archived