servers xbox one?

I play on Kansas, a million different host id's but still kansas and it works for me as long as someone with shitternet is not in the lobby. I live near Philly and this seems to be the best for me on xbox . If I shrink my geo I wait forever to find a game. I also don't think I play on servers because I can always rate the host. I think they are just mislocated addresses. I play during the day and at night and see kansas all the time. Is it not working for you?

• Administrators

Having the same problem in Europe. I'm getting only the Ireland dedi server. Xbox one. Have auto cloud and bleeding edge enabled

Move radius/location to exclude it. PA 0, strict on and you should get another easily

That would be great and was what I was able to do in other COD but I only have 2 dedis to connect to Kansas or Washington. Just wondering why...

That's a good question any other XBOX users with the same issue ?

I wish I could be of more help but I'm on PS4.But like Fraser asked do you have auto cloud and bleeding edge ticked in misc. ?

That's a good question any other XBOX users with the same issue ?

I wish I could be of more help but I'm on PS4.But like Fraser asked do you have auto cloud and bleeding edge ticked in misc. ?

Yes, it's def like that on the Xbox.  Noticed it in Advanced Warfare.   Played till 14th prestige on the Xbox One, and all dedi's were there before getting for it for the playstation and playing another 17 prestiges over there, where they were all fine as well.  

However, i then moved it back to Xbox to play with some friends and all of the dedi's were gone.  They show on the map but it doesn't connect to them.  This is where everyone was complaining about the Seattle dedi.  I could put ping assist on and find a game at 20 ping, but it was still saying Seattle.   It's the same thing going on with Ops3.  I've heard the PS4 dedi's are showing but not Xbox, when they should be... these are Activision servers not Sony or Microsoft and both are located in the same areas.  It's been like this for a few months now.

I see all say 10 servers in Europe when I boot up the game but once I am in the lobby I can only see the Irish server and that is all I am connecting to.

Have the same problem. I can only play on Irish dedi. So something is not right there. Maybe someone to fix this?

Does anyone else on the east coat US only have the option of either joining kansas or washington server. or maybe someone with a screenshot of all the servers?

If this is Xbox (which I'm thinking it is) you're pretty much FORCED to play on those dedicated servers. It's the way the multiplayer games are setup. You can do what others mentioned (moving home location and such) but it probably won't do you much good. I've been testing different locations with both the PS4 and Xbox and I've had the best results with the PS4. I'm from Hawaii and the PlayStation Network connects me to California servers. On the Xbox, I'm either sent to the Seattle server or Kansas. Although, I would like to mention that once in awhile, I would get p2p in California with the Xbox while playing BO3. When I used to play AW (Xbox) I would never get p2p. Only towards the end of the AW game life would I get p2p

If this is Xbox (which I'm thinking it is) you're pretty much FORCED to play on those dedicated servers. It's the way the multiplayer games are setup. You can do what others mentioned (moving home location and such) but it probably won't do you much good. I've been testing different locations with both the PS4 and Xbox and I've had the best results with the PS4. I'm from Hawaii and the PlayStation Network connects me to California servers. On the Xbox, I'm either sent to the Seattle server or Kansas. Although, I would like to mention that once in awhile, I would get p2p in California with the Xbox while playing BO3. When I used to play AW (Xbox) I would never get p2p. Only towards the end of the AW game life would I get p2p

I think what they are more concerned with is where are all of the other dedi's and not p2p (could be wrong on that).  There should be way more than just the Seattle and Kansas locations.   Just on my East Coast there should be 5 that show up on map just within my geo size but not joinable when they once used to be. In Hawaii you are alot more limited to what servers you can hit.  There really aren't many on the West Coast.  

Edit - The only other thing i can think of is if Activision isn't using it's own dedi's for CoD anymore and are on Microsofts azure servers now.  That would make it different from CoD on the sony side.  It would be nice to know if that's the case as it would answer a lot of questions and concerns.

Archived