Black Ops 3: Gorgon & VMP Nerf, Razorback & HVK-30 Buff! (Weapons Balancing Patch)

RADDY1993

Actually I can deal with Drift0r but this little prick is soooooooooooo annoying, Oh and he tells all his little dipshit followers about the latest glitches, way to go Douchebag, If you want the developers to fix them tell them, not everybody else on youtube you @@@@@@@

I dont know who;s more annoying him or Driftor 

I think he's more annoying than Dritor however..... Dritor comes across as the most boring person in the world. The last person on earth you would want to try and have a conversation with. He's dull as Sh!t.

Actually I can deal with Drift0r but this little prick is soooooooooooo annoying, Oh and he tells all his little dipshit followers about the latest glitches, way to go Douchebag, If you want the developers to fix them tell them, not everybody else on youtube you @@@@@@@

Tmartn gets all his info off of Reddit. So when somebody on Reddit post about a glitch or a weapon etc he goes makes a video about cause it's easy money for him. His whole youtube career is built off of info he got on Reddit that other discovered and posted there.

haven't noticed any discernible difference with the gorgon thankfully.

there's been another patch since aswell not sure what exactly but all the medals and stats that weren't working on my account are now displayed properly.

in all fairness the lobby connections and match finding should really being taking priority over buffs and nerfs at this point imo

There was a second patch that dropped last night in the States.  After that patch, I was playing game after game on the dedicated server in Illinois and it was fantastic.  Check this out.

hBh6Gjv.jpg

PS4 game play.  80% on the sliders.  Locked in on the Illinois Dedi all night and didn't have a lobby problem one.  Can't wait to get done with chores and get back on this morning.

I think he's more annoying than Dritor however..... Dritor comes across as

the most boring person in the world. The last person on earth you would want to try and have a conversation with. He's dull as Sh!t.

Who's Driftor?

Tmartn gets all his info off of Reddit. So when somebody on Reddit post about a glitch or a weapon etc he goes makes a video about cause it's easy money for him. His whole youtube career is built off of info he got on Reddit that other discovered and posted there.

Who's Tmartin and what's Reddit?

Archived