Best PS4 and Black Ops 3 Settings For UK ( UPDATED )

RADDY1993

I kinow i posted this already but i think this newer set up is even better, im getting constant smooth and crisp games with this. Please leave comments below if it works for you or if you have different settings that work also. This will help people in the UK find good games :).

Geo-Filter:

650fd82f46.png

Congestion Control:

3f28012640.png

Miscellaneous:

1e533e0de3.png

I will try those stings today

I tried the ones posted yesterday with the Home located in France, but very jittery connection, but thanks for taking the time and effort to improve our experience :)

Remember that raddy is lucky enough to be running firmware  1.35 so might not work for you guys it dosent for me 

Raddy those settings seem simillar to simjc74 settings

maybe its working great for you because the anti jitter update  

Remember that raddy is lucky enough to be running firmware  1.35 so might not work for you guys it dosent for me 

Yes i based them on his settings and my games are now perfect in gameplay and hit detection is great, as for it being the firmware then if so it will help everyone out when released :).

The anti jitter is not in the beta that is being tested, that will not be worked on until this beta is fixed and released.

This beta gives a password option to the GUI and Turbo mode for greater speeds and some more tweaks.

The anti jitter is not in the beta that is being tested, that will not be worked on until this beta is fixed and released.

This beta gives a password option to the GUI and Turbo mode for greater speeds and some more tweaks.

Zen give those settings a go, for me games are 100% now.

Sorry i wasnt trying to be rude 

Also just had a two of my best games with your exact same setup 

I even put the exact same speeds you get from your speed test results 28.95 dl and 7.27 up into set banwith  and  17 % distribution 80 % cc

But if i put my normal speeds in 75 dl and 17 up it plays garbage 

Yes i based them on his settings and my games are now perfect in gameplay and hit detection is great, as for it being the firmware then if so it will help everyone out when released :).

Raddy. I just wanted to ask looking at your misc settings, do you have upnp ticked there and enabled in the upnp section as well? I will try this with geof although just over France was working quite well. I tend to find if I include UK in my geof it picks host from there and will only look elsewhere if I quite out!

Raddy. I just wanted to ask looking at your misc settings, do you have upnp ticked there and enabled in the upnp section as well? I will try this with geof although just over France was working quite well. I tend to find if I include UK in my geof it picks host from there and will only look elsewhere if I quite out!

Yes i do.

Changed to default theme as shown in pic and games are perfect! 

Jokes aside, thanks so much for posting this. Games have been so-so lately so I will definitely make some adjustments and report back. Treyarch games have always been a little off with the lag-comp etc upon release so hopefully Mr. Vonderhaar makes some additional adjustments at their end. 

Ive been using a wider over Europe with bops 3 already and it is much better.

So Zen are you still using 70cc sliders or 80? Also what radius are you using now?

I've kept the same settings as blops 2 with 70cc and 327km for just UK and get a mixed bag of good and bad games.

I'm just thinking with Raddy's advice of cc's at 80 instead that may help in me in Blops 3 as only my wife is the only other user on our network and she just browses her ipad (no youtube or streaming).  What do you recommend please?

So Zen are you still using 70cc sliders or 80? Also what radius are you using now?

I've kept the same settings as blops 2 with 70cc and 327km for just UK and get a mixed bag of good and bad games.

I'm just thinking with Raddy's advice of cc's at 80 instead that may help in me in Blops 3 as only my wife is the only other user on our network and she just browses her ipad (no youtube or streaming).  What do you recommend please?

Thats why i dont go down to 70% as im only one on internet really, but remember my speeds are not great 30mb Down and 8mb Up. If you have mega speeds you could prob go lower so you can kinda throttle to avoid host.

Thanks Raddy

I have around 73 dl & 18.5 ul.

May try it with 80 to see.

Do you suggest I increase my radius to include a bit of Europe?

Yes me and Zennon agree it is playing alot smoother with that radius, also with your speeds i would take the sliders down to around 50% and try that or even just the upload.

Raddy,

I play Black Ops 3 on PS4. Up until now I've had my Geoflter set to about 250 miles, covering the UK only & have I've had bad experiences with poor connection.

However last night, I adopted all of your settings including your upload & download despite my available bandwidth being much greater.

I played Black Ops 3 for 3 hours, had a much better experience & even got my first Nuclear!

Thanks for posting this.

So my download is 100MB and my up is about 7MB, what would you guys suggest I put my dl and ul to on my duma? Also I have my sliders at 70% a piece is that OK? I wanna make this game more enjoyable lol

Im sure only Upload will mater and you have about the same as me so just use these settings. They seem to work for most people.

Archived