What are you thinking now ? What's on your mind ?

Sgt-Greco

works a treat, cheers. Do you mind if I share on my blog if I give you a credit for the information?

Go ahead. Info is from IGN.

cant seem to get to play online with it, it says it is a guest account ???????

Problem solved, shut down and reboot using ps4 controller.

You don't have to reboot. Just reassign DS3's number to 2. Now DS4 is your #1 controller. (This one is from me).  :)

I can't tell if I have a poop or a fart coming. If this continues I'm going to have to go to the bathroom and try to solve this puzzle.

In my younger years I would've gambled that it was a fart. I'm older and wiser now learning valuable lessons involving my underpants.

:)

I can't tell if I have a poop or a fart coming. If this continues I'm going to have to go to the bathroom and try to solve this puzzle.

In my younger years I would've gambled that it was a fart. I'm older and wiser now learning valuable lessons involving my underpants.

I believe its called a "shart"

Well, maybe I'm exaggerating here, but I was thinking of Shout Box more like a tool, a hotline if you will, capable of solving R1 question and problems on the fly, and not a random-picture posting or streaming area.

Don't get me wrong guys. Just my POV.  :unsure:

Why i have spent the last 4 days waiting for a new mobo from amazon when I pay for prime?

They failed to deliver me a package last year that was a prime delivery. I called and they gave me some free prime. 3 months I think. B)

Damn it felt good unistalling AW knowing im never gonna play it again

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was wondering if trading this game is a good idea, or if I'm going to miss it in the future.

What I'm wondering is if we don't some sort of application checklist or something to include with a new "I need help" thread?  I try to read most threads, but when I see threads that say "Bought the router and it doesn't work" - with zero to little information and no baseline for "acceptable performance", I feel like the thread is probably going to go only one route and takes away from what the forum support should be.

• Administrators

What I'm wondering is if we don't some sort of application checklist or something to include with a new "I need help" thread?  I try to read most threads, but when I see threads that say "Bought the router and it doesn't work" - with zero to little information and no baseline for "acceptable performance", I feel like the thread is probably going to go only one route and takes away from what the forum support should be.

Fantastic idea!! Love it, will definitely draft up a version of this :) 

^ this.

Yes this needs to be.

There would need to be different bullets points for different problems but this would make life easier for sure

Agreed!!

Wow!  Thanks guys.   :unsure:  :ph34r:

I was kind of venting, but obviously others have felt the same way.  Kind of EDIT:  Damn it, we don't have a :COOL emoticon?  The one with the sunglasses??

Archived