What are you thinking now ? What's on your mind ?

Sgt-Greco

Just screwed my Tritton AX PRO headset. There's a 9 pin mini din jack, male and female that must be perfectly aligned before plug-in. I broke 3 pins and now I don't have the voice chat channel.

damn....

Oh wow i didn't know you had a clan, thats a proper cool name for a clan too........ I like it!! B)

Right?!  They have had vacancies for months and I keep showing up at the clubhouse, just hanging around outside, trying to get noticed.... :(  :huh:  :P

Right?! They have had vacancies for months and I keep showing up at the clubhouse, just hanging around outside, trying to get noticed.... :( :huh: :P

Yeah we keep calling the cops to move you along, lol :)

Just screwed my Tritton AX PRO headset. There's a 9 pin mini din jack, male and female that must be perfectly aligned before plug-in. I broke 3 pins and now I don't have the voice chat channel.

damn....

Just go to their website and you can order spare parts,cables,etc.

And on the original topic...

Are there male lady bugs ?

Why do they make non alcoholic beer ?

Why do musicians make things call "live recordings" ?

And would" jumbo shrimp" be considered an oxy-moron or paradox ?

Just found out dual shock 4 can be used wirelessly on PS3.

-Under "Accessory Settings" on your PS3, locate and select "Manage Bluetooth devices". Select "Register New Device." The PS3 will begin Bluetooth scanning. Simultaneously press and hold the DualShock 4's "Share" and "PS" buttons until the controller light bar starts blinking. The controller should then appear in the PS3's list as a "Wireless Controller."

Just found out dual shock 4 can be used wirelessly on PS3.

-Under "Accessory Settings" on your PS3, locate and select "Manage Bluetooth devices". Select "Register New Device." The PS3 will begin Bluetooth scanning. Simultaneously press and hold the DualShock 4's "Share" and "PS" buttons until the controller light bar starts blinking. The controller should then appear in the PS3's list as a "Wireless Controller."

works a treat, cheers. Do you mind if I share on my blog if I give you a credit for the information?

I can't tell if I have a poop or a fart coming. If this continues I'm going to have to go to the bathroom and try to solve this puzzle.

In my younger years I would've gambled that it was a fart. I'm older and wiser now learning valuable lessons involving my underpants.

Archived