My First Uploaded Gameplay

Sir_smooch

Okay guys go easy on me! Its not polished or anything just ripped straight from my ps4 with some instructions i read from one of lukasz posts a little while ago (so big thanks to him :). ) Uploaded to a youtube account i made ages ago but have never really used apart from watching other peeps stuff lol

I mostly get double kills to deaths recently but this is by far the biggest kills to deaths i have ever had with the Duma! So i think i just got lucky :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42sD9-icSrQ

So glad you posted. Great score. Top of the leader. Your aim was so stady in many moments. And that last kill that last bullet just riped his body for a second I was like where did that guy go.

Nice game play and great first upload.   The MP11 Goliath is one of the few guns that I don't have and wanting to get.   At one point you chased one of the enemies into the glass building with limited ammo only to realize that there are way more enemies there than ammo.  I have done that way too many times.  LOL

Because of the Goliath's fire rate, I highly recommend scavenger as your game play is improving and you are dying less.  

The connection was mint ! Well played. You made it look like you were out for a general stroll :lol:

Why do I seem to be forced to have to play like a headless chicken ?... (probably the paranoia of always being shot in the back)

Thanks for the nice comments guys, really appreciate that. I love watching all the posted gameplay clips, it feels cool to add my little bit :) although it is only TDM. I think FFA is where the real skill shows.

So glad you posted. Great score. Top of the leader. Your aim was so stady in many moments. And that last kill that last bullet just riped his body for a second I was like where did that guy go.

Thanks for the encouragement Lukasz, tbh i was a little nervous, so many of you guys are just so bloody good and consistantly im in awe most of the time. Yeah that last kill was a weird one it barely even connected..... i'm still claiming it, although i would have p!ssed if on the receiving end lol

Nice!  I'll be honest I was scared the spawn would flip on you so many times, lol.  You played it slow and steady and it worked out as everyone was in a rush.

Yeah its mad how it can just flip on you all of a sudden, so many games everything is fluid spawning then its like everyone is so spread out you end up spawning dead fast and getting spawn killed in the back! Yeah i always seem to play kind of stalker-ish lol. It is easy to get caught in the rush sometimes though!

Nice game play and great first upload.   The MP11 Goliath is one of the few guns that I don't have and wanting to get.   At one point you chased one of the enemies into the glass building with limited ammo only to realize that there are way more enemies there than ammo.  I have done that way too many times.  LOL

Because of the Goliath's fire rate, I highly recommend scavenger as your game play is improving and you are dying less.  

Yeah the Goliath is a beast, and i like to use different weps to mix the gameplay up. Your right though i need to change the class setup so instead of having those rubbish akimbo atlas pistols (it austo swapped to those and i froze lol), spend the points on the scavenger perk. i have been jigging my classes around lately so i don't have a secondary as i can always pick on up from the dead peeps.

The connection was mint ! Well played. You made it look like you were out for a general stroll :lol:

Why do I seem to be forced to have to play like a headless chicken ?... (probably the paranoia of always being shot in the back)

Yeah connection has been sweet lately tbh i do have a kind of slowly slowly approach mostly and deffo prefer the more open maps as they are less rushy. On the small maps though its so easy to get dragged into the fray sometimes it just becomes carnage. I do get shot in the back a lot if im playing to slow lol i deffo could do with getting my aim a bit more consistant, its not so bad on the slower open maps but when its fast i struggle and get a bit wavy and the jump shots in the air i am rubbish at shooting down or if the opponents in the air!! Still practice makes perfect i guess.

Archived