Hello

Bartell

Hi 

Just thought I'd introduce myself. 

I have ordered an R1 today after recommendations and much reading. I'm a cross platform gamer on XB1, PS4 and occasionally PC. 

Can't wait to get up and running with the R1

Cheers 

Hi Bartell,

Thanks for ordering, hope you love it and welcome to the forum :D

Thanks Iain - from what I've read and been told about the Netduma its going to be awesome and sure I'll love it! haha

My friend told me about you probably earlier this year. We spoke recently about them, he tagged me in a tweet with you a couple of days ago but had my account on secure haha. I did some reading, emailed yesterday and was speaking to Luke and then just took the plunge this morning haha 

Thank you all :)

Great news the R1 just arrived! Quality service - thanks to the guys for getting it out as quick

The bad news is I have some stuff to do before I can set it up haha

So I've just been using Netduma for the first time. Tweaking settings a lot to get it right. Instantly felt better than ever before on AW. The main issue is I'm out of practice massively. Will need to get to grips with FPS again but I can definitely see the benefits already.

• Administrators

So I've just been using Netduma for the first time. Tweaking settings a lot to get it right. Instantly felt better than ever before on AW. The main issue is I'm out of practice massively. Will need to get to grips with FPS again but I can definitely see the benefits already.

Awesome to hear that! Make sure to follow http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fine_tune_netdumait will help you optimise your settings :)

Archived