FFA AW or BO3?

FFA AW or BO3  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want an AW FFA now or wait for a BO3 FFA as its close to being released?

• AW
    • BO3

• Administrators

Hey guys so I want to get the FFA up and running with all of the suggestions and improvements we've learnt from the last one. 

My question to you is should we have an FFA for AW or wait until BO3 as its so close to being released? 

Let me know your thoughts, I've included a poll so you can vote for your preferred option.

Why can't people do both,I liked watching the last FFA we had on here but would love to hear everyone on mics during the game as that's half the fun.

• Administrators

Why can't people do both,I liked watching the last FFA we had on here but would love to hear everyone on mics during the game as that's half the fun.

We could do both but if we did the AW one it would be very close to BO3 release so I would imagine most wouldn't be as interested as they would if it was a week or two after release of the new game. 

• Administrators

im not sure what you mean ? but i voted for BO3 since thats all that willl be talked about in a few weeks.

A little while ago we did a NETDUMA community free for all, it was a lot of fun. So now I'm asking for the next FFA should we do it now for Advanced Warfare when its so near the end of its lifetime or just wait for BO3 when loads of people may be more interested in playing

Can't wait.... but I won't be joining until my ISP fix unfortunately so a BO3 vote for me :/

Lets hope I will eventually get hit-markers like procreate was on the last event :)

I'll be buzzing ha !

Archived