BO3 Beta Netduma Reports

Dillinger

I gave my Xbox One a static ip then I port forwarded my duma from settings / port forwarding.

Entering the port forwarding rules and the IP i gave the One in each rule also.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beta is on until tomorrow night Dillinger, I am enjoying it so much I can't quit playing ;)

Thanks man, but......Alas it's time for me to be a grown up and go back to work on Monday.  By the time I get home, play with my dogs and get the general daily needs handled, it will be only an hour of two left of the hard core sweaties. :rolleyes:  

I think I am good.  

I enjoyed playing yesterday and I really enjoyed myself today, even when my team was losing.  That's what I want to remember in the next 2 plus months while they finish the tweaks, I want to remember the good run I had today.

I gave my Xbox One a static ip then I port forwarded my duma from settings / port forwarding.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

To be fair, can you find a PC game review for any CoD's that is positive?   :P

true story... its funny because they are always like same game... nothing improved but cum all over CS:GO which looks like it was made in 1990 with horrid graphics, simplistic gameplay and no ADS. most basic FPS ever made.... but apparently THAT takes skill.

Did you use 3075? That's what I forwarded on my nighthawk.

PC HELP! cant use my R1, first lobby was all foreign people. i didnt have my computer enabled so i enabled it and used XBOX PA, was disconnected and cant connect back. what settings do i use for PC?

You want to use Xbox PA since Windows is considered Xbox One and vice versa (they really are with the Windows 10 app, now).

Launch the Geo Filter, set your preferences and then go into game.

You may have to move it around given the different dedicated servers (Seattle, NYC, Kansas City, Chicago, etc). I found the Seattle server to be

the smoothest even though I am closer to NYC. Go figure.

It actually plays OK when there aren't that many players on... Like in the evening... But during the day it's pretty laggy (no matter where your Home Location is; I

tested multiple servers and locales).

Like Dillinger, I'm gonna call it good since I've played all three betas and pretty much know what the game is going to be like come November. I have it pre-ordered

for PC and PS4. This time I am avoiding XB1 like the plague. It played the worst of all three platforms and with no early DLC... Why bother? Even if all the Optic

and Faze wannabe kids migrate over to the PS4, that means more players, actually which should make the connections slightly better depending on time of day.

wow, PC is REALLY BAD. feel like i am playing with a strobe light on.

I turned my resolution down to 1536x864... Typical XB1 resolution... And the game plays smooth as silk. I do this anyway because it's a competitive game and I want to win versus look at the high res textures and tessellation when I'm being shot at ;)

I got to say the graphics are horrid in this game. I've seen some beautiful games on my pc but this is ugly. Going to turn down resolution and run full screen I guess. I can't play like this... I might end up having a seizure. It is so stuttery. I do however have twice the KDR that I had on PS4 so there is that.

hmmm, i dont have that resolution. closest is 1600x900, also i have to play windowed fullscreen or my other monitor shuts off. maybe it should be that way? i dont like it ;)

It's a custom resolution I set in the Nvidia Control Panel. AMD probably has something similar.

It's a great resolution for badly ported games because there is still high definition, but it's not as taxing on the GPU, obviously.

The reason I play at such a "low" resolution is because it makes things bigger. So, while 1080p and above may look crisp and clear, it also reduces target size by about 50% compared to lower resolutions. 

Ghosts on the XB1 is 720p. That's pretty "low resolution" these days, but it's a solid 60fps compared to the PS4 version that is 1080p, but stutters like mad because the hardware can't keep up with what the game is rendering.

Frame rate and responsiveness versus eye-candy. No-brainer when playing online against tryhards, etc.

true story... its funny because they are always like same game... nothing improved but cum all over CS:GO which looks like it was made in 1990 with horrid graphics, simplistic gameplay and no ADS. most basic FPS ever made.... but apparently THAT takes skill.

To its credit, one big reason it is so popular (beyond the idiots who will pay upwards of $1000 for a stupid cosmetic skin) is because the game kids play at home is the exact same game the pros play at tournaments. This is something CoD needs to address because up until BO3, the game the pros play is almost an entirely different game given all the omissions and tweaks they use for LAN tournaments.

The other big reason CS is so popular is because a lot of the world outside the U.S. has embraced the game, too. It's even bigger in Europe, and Asia, whereas CoD is pretty much a North American game featuring 'Murica vs. Big Bad World. 

I agree, CS is boring and random as hell (randomized cone fire system) and too easy once you play it long enough. I've been playing CS for 16-years (from the betas to CSGO) and I have had enough. It needs to add ADS to all weapons IMO, but all the fanboys scream that takes less skill and don't want it to turn into a CoD clone. Irony. Adding an additional mechanic that requires more timing to master would make the game "less skilled", huh? Pfffttt.

yeah,  i quit trying to understand that game years ago.

well, still a really bad night on PC. once i got the geofilter up i found out why there were 300ms+ people in the lobby. they were from CHINA! hong kong maybe. WTF!!! this game will never play well when i have people in south america, china and parts of europe in my lobby. i still went 19-9 that game but had too many WTF deaths.

graphics are terrible! i lowered it some and it played smoother sometimes, at least the strobing was gone, but its not a good game. loads of players teleporting and stuttering. hit detection is horrid.

Now that I've had some time to play I can at least give an opinion of the beta.

In my opinion it's not nearly as good as what I anticipated before even the reveal. The maps are pretty unimpressive to me, the connection is pretty meh and the hit detection is god awful. Putting Rejack in the game is enough for me to not play it, but adding in some sort of invisibility cloak makes me darn near sure as shit that I won't play.

The double jumping is clunky and the wall running is nothing short of unimpressive. I never thought I would say this, but compared to AW I would take AW over this game.......at least the grapple mosh pit playlist.

I tried the game on both platforms and the PS4 version was smoother for me overall, lower pings too overall.

I had no issue getting the Netduma to work with the PS4 beta, yet the XB1 beta would not work until I disabled the Geo-filter altogether, that was until I disabled strict instead and leaving Geo-filter on (didn't have to do this on PS4) and bam! I had a decent TDM round immediately.

I wish I knew this earlier lol.

CNttMf0UkAIxS6l.jpg

I was just watching some yt videos and noticed something that bothered me during ps4 beta, the mini-map seems like it takes to long to update so almost every time a get a kill I'm looking for the guy the map shows on top of me lol. Anyhow it would be nice if it would update in real time, just dawned on me the irony of saying I want something done in real time in a cod game  :blink:

I never thought I would say this, but compared to AW I would take AW over this game.......at least the grapple mosh pit playlist.

AW is a finished game vs. a beta (or small slice of the finished game).

Even so, AW is fundamentally broken on multiple levels. Not just the in-engine latecny, or hit detection (netcode), but when only two, or three guns are "must use" not because they are better, but because every other gun in the game is under-powered and shit, you know there is something wrong with the game and those making it. Add in the fact they promote kill whoring even in objective modes via the scoring system, and I will steer very clear of SHG in the future.

Thanks man, but......Alas it's time for me to be a grown up and go back to work on Monday.  By the time I get home, play with my dogs and get the general daily needs handled, it will be only an hour of two left of the hard core sweaties. :rolleyes:  

I think I am good.  

I enjoyed playing yesterday and I really enjoyed myself today, even when my team was losing.  That's what I want to remember in the next 2 plus months while they finish the tweaks, I want to remember the good run I had today.

Actually Dill, being really "grown up" means you don't have to go back to work - ever!  Now is this Sunday - yes everyday is Sunday to us retirees!  Have a great day.

Bawgs

Archived