I came here for Destiny PvP :)

Wintercabin

Hey all!

Just placed my Netduma order with DHL and hopfully I get it by Tuesday 8/11.   I am a hardcore Year 1 Destiny player since the beta and recently took a 2 month hiatus from the game because I just get so damn mad at the crucible and Iron Banana. I am looking to sharpen my game up before The Taken King comes out.   I would love to hear some good configs with this router to optimize my first expierence.

Thanks all, I look forward to destroying people in the crucible.

• Netduma Staff

Hi Wintercabin, welcome to the forum :)

I don't play Destiny but you can find the recommend settings for it here. There has just been a big cloud update (the cloud is a database which has all the locations of the servers and things like that) that should have improved Destiny gameplay a lot.

I'm sure others who play Destiny will be able to offer you more fine tuned configurations but those are the ones that are recommended as a starting point at which you can then tune it to how you like it :)

Hi Wintercabin, welcome to the forum :)

I don't play Destiny but you can find the recommend settings for it here. There has just been a big cloud update (the cloud is a database which has all the locations of the servers and things like that) that should have improved Destiny gameplay a lot.

I'm sure others who play Destiny will be able to offer you more fine tuned configurations but those are the ones that are recommended as a starting point at which you can then tune it to how you like it :)

Thanks Crossy!  Yea I was reading that forum post about that big cloud update.  I am assuming I will have to manually do that update once I get set up?

• Netduma Staff

Thanks Crossy!  Yea I was reading that forum post about that big cloud update.  I am assuming I will have to manually do that update once I get set up?

Yeah. Once you get it, I think the first thing you should do is upgrade. Then follow the fine tuning guide to get set up properly :) In the guide, if you select Destiny Crucible at the end it will show you how to enable the newest cloud version.

Yebs make sure when you get your router to follow this steps.

First upgrade to newes firmware following those link

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_update

Then to get the most of you router is good to follow those

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fine_tune_netduma

And also this is a grate base of info colected by us users and duma team about how to use this routerhttp://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=startand WELCOME TO THE DUMA ARMY

Thank lukasz and fuzzy!  I appreciate the warm welcome!  Hell Yea i have heard nothing but good things about this router and look forward to using it asap!   I will be sure to read all the matierial for set up and Destiny optimizations!!

This is a great forum with a great product and more importantly great people here.I'm blown away on a daily basis with the amount of knowledge and skills that people on this forum possess and they're willing to go above and beyond to help others out.

And the Admin here is hands on with communicating with the members of the forum.Which is something your not gonna find anywhere else,the owners of the company treat everyone as friends as well as customers.And are very active on the forums and again willing to go above and beyond to help solve any issues that may arise.

Stick around and soak up some of the knowledge that is everywhere on here... :D

Welcome to the forum winter! I remember packing & shipping your router earlier, really hope you enjoy it, all the info everyone has provided should set you up optimally very quickly :)

Thanks Fraser!  thats so cool!  Yea im tracking as we speak on the DHL website and it looks like it been stuck in Ohio since 9 this morning.  Its currelty 3 PM and i go home soon, I hope that its going to be delivered soon and the site is just behind or something

• Administrators

Thanks Fraser!  thats so cool!  Yea im tracking as we speak on the DHL website and it looks like it been stuck in Ohio since 9 this morning.  Its currelty 3 PM and i go home soon, I hope that its going to be delivered soon and the site is just behind or something

Hopefully! Some tracking does take a while to update, sometimes I've had packages delivered and then a few days later they say its been delivered lol 

Hopefully! Some tracking does take a while to update, sometimes I've had packages delivered and then a few days later they say its been delivered lol 

Yea it got stuck in customs yesterday but it says its here in the states today and out for delivery!! 

EDIT: speak of the devil - i just now got it!!  HYPE  - too bad I now have to go curtain shopping with the girlfriend....

• Administrators

Yea it got stuck in customs yesterday but it says its here in the states today and out for delivery!! 

EDIT: speak of the devil - i just now got it!!  HYPE  - too bad I now have to go curtain shopping with the girlfriend....

Oh no, feel for ya man! Take a look at http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fine_tune_netdumawhen you start setting it up for the optimal settings :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived