Quick honest review of R1 on my blog.

bagsta69

Ok yall, got the blog back up and running, not sure if I am allowed to link to it on here so please feel free to delete this if not.

However after living with my R1 for nearly 6 months now I have put up a quick totally honest review of the features that work for me.

I did say it was honest so I do apologise for the mantelpiece and fireplace comment.

http://bagsta69.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/netduma-r1-grumpy-old-badgers-view.html?spref=tw

• Netduma Staff

Nice review! I think I would agree with you about the looks - the first thing I said to whoever was on the Netduma Twitter when mine arrived was "My only criticism is that it isn't black", lol. Do you often wright on your blog? :)

LMFAO... LOVED IT!

You've got talent, no doubt.  The way you get those insults to flow so smoooothly into one another was a joy to behold.  Steve 'CHUCKY' Smith...  loool!

I sincerely hope your Boss has a special cloud reserved for you, fella.  But if he's an Aussie, you're F*CK3D! lolol...   :D

PS.  All that stuff about the controller thing was OK too   ;)

Nice work Mr bagster, I have mine hidden from view like sloth from the goonies, only kidding I think it looks quite neat and all my modem & routers are the same colour so all good in da hood.

Great read fella :)

Archived