Rate your experience with the new cloud update.

The title says it all guys, what is your experience with the latest cloud update? Personally I've seen a big difference, better lobbies and my connection to the host has improved. I have zero lag at the moment and I'm loving it. Lol  :D  :rolleyes: 

Fantastic to hear that Handsome!

The R1 is finally living up to my expectations, I'm very happy and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

55508368.jpg

getting a lot more european dedi's (France, Germany, Netherlands) as opposed to the UK south coast one and they suck!!!! One French one I went 5-27, domination. Next game on UK dedi 32-16. Was so far behind on French server it was like I was wading through treacle.

getting a lot more european dedi's (France, Germany, Netherlands) as opposed to the UK south coast one and they suck!!!! One French one I went 5-27, domination. Next game on UK dedi 32-16. Was so far behind on French server it was like I was wading through treacle.

Thats why I always have a tight Geo over the uk only and a 0 ping assist , because in the past when you heard a french voice or tag and they had host it was awful.

So under those memorys ive always blocked the rest of Europe.

Since the update for me it has broken Black Ops 2, something very wrong here, no dedicated servers showing up and the geo-filter is basically non-existant, how do I go back to the cloud update before the latest?

I guess everyone's experience isn't going to be the same. I had to do a factory reset recently because of my Wifi, but thank God it's working again...

Lat couple of nights game be very slow, taking nearly 20 seconds for the detail on my exo to fully load and games were like wading through treacle, rebooted the R1 and Ps4 and it made a noticeable difference for the better but I am struggling still on a few games.

I am having to lower my geo filter to just the UK and ping assist to 12 to avoid the really laggy lobbies in Netherlands France and Germany.

I have never had to do that before but at least I can do it with the R1 so happy days.

KDR still on the up (1.05 now which is the best Ive ever had) and playing the objectives. I will say though that the competition is getting a lot tougher.

Lat couple of nights game be very slow, taking nearly 20 seconds for the detail on my exo to fully load and games were like wading through treacle, rebooted the R1 and Ps4 and it made a noticeable difference for the better but I am struggling still on a few games.

I am having to lower my geo filter to just the UK and ping assist to 12 to avoid the really laggy lobbies in Netherlands France and Germany.

I have never had to do that before but at least I can do it with the R1 so happy days.

KDR still on the up (1.05 now which is the best Ive ever had) and playing the objectives. I will say though that the competition is getting a lot tougher.

That has been my experience for most games, never had a P2P connection. Always find myself in French or German Denis. If I reduce my GF to just the UK I hardly get any games.

Do those servers show up on the Geo-filter? Yeah that could be useful cheers!

Yes they do, a few are added already but not many. I'll compile a list as I play and post it.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night around 2am EST I was getting kicked continuously every time I was trying to join my friends. Never happened before. I was getting rabbit and beaver errors. Not sure if that was because of cloud or just destiny itself.

• Administrators

Last night around 2am EST I was getting kicked continuously every time I was trying to join my friends. Never happened before. I was getting rabbit and beaver errors. Not sure if that was because of cloud or just destiny itself.

The cloud was working for you before so I would say its probably the game, however let us know how you get on. 

Archived